Invented technique that obliterates my professors classic move

Do I tell him about it, or do I hit him with it?

He’s a well known world champion and I’m just a hobbyist.

I’ve never seen my technique done or even heard about before but it basically turns one of his old school classical techniques into as much of a liability as crossing your feet from back mount. His technique is now a death trap.

I’m avoiding specifics here because it could lead to doxxing myself.

What do I do here?

1 Like

Show him your devastating punching power first

2 Likes

How did you know I have devastating punching power?

It’s part of being an ogre. 9 inch cocks, super model wives, devastating knock out power

Well… two years ago, I went to a seminar by my instructor, who was also a champion in Brazil. Hadn’t seen him in months.

As a little tip of the hat to me, I suppose, he taught one of my moves. As we all broke to practice the technique, I said with a smile, “You know I like this one!”

He just kinda nodded.

Then I suddenly remembered: Oh yeah… HE taught me this move 25 years ago!

That move was handed to me on a silver f-ing platter, but over the years I somehow began to think that I had whipped it up in the kitchen by myself.

As far as YOUR teacher, OP…

Be gentle with him. He’s a person. Kindly but firmly inform him that his time is “definitely over” and maybe discuss possible assisted-living options with him. Good luck!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. He had a good run, but it’s my time. I am the teacher now

edit

head hand GIF

1 Like