Invicta whatever

Authority Figure - by the way, the whole point of this thread is index "shoe money" into Google. It's not about the discussion, whether this guy actually owns servers, or streaming tech, or knows jackshit about hosting a stream for 277K worldwide viwers. Its about what all his threads are about - using high traffic websites like the UG to index his name deeper and deeper into Google, which is a key element of his online business model. You guys are being duped. Hard body.

If this is true he should be banned, IMO.

Cindy

Lahzerous - 
Chromium - I used Alexa's own reach database to look up their last numbers. They attained a reach of around .0055 for Invicta FC's first event. That represents 0.0055% of the world's 2.3 billion internet users. This translates roughly to 125,000 viewers by my math (about the same as the most watched UFC fight on Facebook ever). Alexa isn't perfect, much less for sites that low and the discrepancy can be considerably off due to the small sample size in those cases. I'm not sure what accounts for the discrepancy between the published number of unique IP addresses and the Alexa sample, even if they don't represent exactly the same things. 2k though? Don't be fucking ridiculous. You'd think an online advertising magnate would know better than that, and in fact I'm sure he does. I'm also sure someone with legitimate business skill would know better than to bash a company and call them liars as a means of making a business offer. So yeah, I'm pretty sure making a serious offer or making a serious speculation about Invicta FC's stream numbers were not the point of this thread.

Waiting for Shoemoney/Haole's response.........

Won't admit when they are wrong? Yes I believe so!

KevinMcAllister -
UGCTT_mrthesnake - Why bother arguing about numbers. If invicta is around in one year zuffa will buy them for the women's division everyone wants. Phone Post

Not everyone Phone Post

True not everyone. But I think the majority wouldn't mind it Phone Post

CindyO - 
Authority Figure - by the way, the whole point of this thread is index "shoe money" into Google. It's not about the discussion, whether this guy actually owns servers, or streaming tech, or knows jackshit about hosting a stream for 277K worldwide viwers. Its about what all his threads are about - using high traffic websites like the UG to index his name deeper and deeper into Google, which is a key element of his online business model. You guys are being duped. Hard body.

Cindy

Lol now you guys are just being silly...    All I asked is that you backed up your numbers.  I first asked you in about every thread you started shilling for the program.

How many times have I EVER brought up my business here ?  Umm never...  

Cuase my stupid blog at shoemoney.com isnt even part of my core business its jsut a fuckoff thing I do for fun.

But I should be banned because I am a marketer who asked you to back up what you say?

Geez Cindy I used to think you were pretty intelligent on here.   This place can lie about numbers but I am the bad guy for asking them to back it up ?!?!?????  what?  

What I've learned from this thread:

Jeremy Schoemaker is a hater and, well, kind of an asshole. By the way, sweet self-promoting Wikipedia page.

And Invitca FC is still awesome.

willienugget - It's one thing to ask. You've done that. Now you're becoming like the Energizer bunny with it. Why is this so important to you? Are you part owner of a failing organization? You're definitely not happy about the idea of people thinking Invicta is doing well.

The twitter thing just screams irony. You've gone to lenghts to misrepresent the number of people who actually follow your company. Sure it took some doing on your part by offering incentive to click, but it is not an accurate representation of how many people actually care about you or your company.

"by the way, the whole point of this thread is index "shoe money" into Google. It's not about the discussion, whether this guy actually owns servers, or streaming tech, or knows jackshit about hosting a stream for 277K worldwide viwers. Its about what all his threads are about - using high traffic websites like the UG to index his name deeper and deeper into Google, which is a key element of his online business model. You guys are being duped. Hard body."

Wow a dochebag copying Sonnen's style of marketing.

Are there any orginal people left? 

^^ Yeah but if that's the case, it's already been done. The only thing for us to do now is make sure the Google search comes up with lots of negative comments about what a dick this guy is instead of his own self-promotional bullshit.

Double

jbapk - 
willienugget - It's one thing to ask. You've done that. Now you're becoming like the Energizer bunny with it. Why is this so important to you? Are you part owner of a failing organization? You're definitely not happy about the idea of people thinking Invicta is doing well.

The twitter thing just screams irony. You've gone to lenghts to misrepresent the number of people who actually follow your company. Sure it took some doing on your part by offering incentive to click, but it is not an accurate representation of how many people actually care about you or your company.

"by the way, the whole point of this thread is index "shoe money" into Google. It's not about the discussion, whether this guy actually owns servers, or streaming tech, or knows jackshit about hosting a stream for 277K worldwide viwers. Its about what all his threads are about - using high traffic websites like the UG to index his name deeper and deeper into Google, which is a key element of his online business model. You guys are being duped. Hard body."

you're dead right lol.

However, you can't knock the guy, i'm quite sure he's just pedaling SEO crap, but whatever the case, his site actually ranks close to what this site does in traffic, like in the top 12,000 sites in the world, and he's clearly a marketing stud. 

He wins. and if you don't believe he's a stud at what he does, show me anyone that can run a site by themselves and show a picture of a google adsense check for over $132,000?

Never understand why some people feel the need to constantly shit on up-and-coming MMA organizations.

you can easily set up bots across different ips to inflate your viewership numbers on any platform including youtube...  I could create a stream and get 500k viewers on it if i wanted to... or at least show that it did.

MMALOGIC - you can easily set up bots across different ips to inflate your viewership numbers on any platform including youtube...  I could create a stream and get 500k viewers on it if i wanted to... or at least show that it did.

yeah, everyone can make huge money like he's provided proof of.

LOL you have no idea what you're talking about. his site is ranked at about the same popularity as this site.

excuses for that mr ufc pay sucks?

This dude run Live Jasmine? If so, banned. Phone Post

Humphrey - 
MMALOGIC - you can easily set up bots across different ips to inflate your viewership numbers on any platform including youtube...  I could create a stream and get 500k viewers on it if i wanted to... or at least show that it did.

yeah, everyone can make huge money like he's provided proof of.

LOL you have no idea what you're talking about. his site is ranked at about the same popularity as this site.

excuses for that mr ufc pay sucks?
Im talking about "viewership stats" in particular trying to get verification on Invicta's stats,,,  my argument is that you cant really verify using one tool because it can be manipulated with bots...  you would need a few tools to get some clarity.   Im not talking about shoemoney or his earnings...  learn to read.

Incognito WMMA card getting close to 300K LIVE viewers on the net is just not happening at the moment.

ShoeMoney - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Lol now you guys are just being silly...    All I asked is that you backed up your numbers.  I first asked you in about every thread you started shilling for the program.

How many times have I EVER brought up my business here ?  Umm never...  

Cuase my stupid blog at shoemoney.com isnt even part of my core business its jsut a fuckoff thing I do for fun.

But I should be banned because I am a marketer who asked you to back up what you say?

Geez Cindy I used to think you were pretty intelligent on here.   This place can lie about numbers but I am the bad guy for asking them to back it up ?!?!?????  what?    

WTF did I say that you asked me to back up?

And I said that IF what AF posted is true:

"Its about what all his threads are about - using high traffic websites like the UG to index his name deeper and deeper into Google, which is a key element of his online business model."

... then you should be banned because it makes you a fake ass forum member and a waste of time for anyone interacting with you. Go be a ho on someone elses MMA message board.

So are you really using the UG for the reasons AF posted or is he lying?

Cindy

God bless you Cindy Phone Post

. Phone Post

in 4 later to bust up this shoemoney troll Phone Post