iPad App

TTT for stopping Androidism

You sound smart

Get to work

ttt Phone Post

I can't believe people have heard the horror stories involved with the apps and still want to buy more of them on other platforms. 

I have the Iphone app and i honestly have not had any problems with it other than I cant create threads.

iOS4 has been out for about a year and every single app has multitasking support except the MMA.tv app. Just a warning to iPad app buyers. The app will decay as Apple updates the OS and MMA.tv ignores it. Phone Post

Did you actually want to be paid for your app? If so, go a head and skip android and concentrate on building the best iPad app you can.

Hey, how do you get to Tapout on the Safari on iPad?

Also ttt this thread

You have to accept that these apps, whenever released, will not be updated for a LONG time.

While other apps get updates every few months, the mma.com ones do not.

Every one of the apps needs an update, but at this point dont bother holding your breath.

Also, since the main players are reading this thread, might I add that these apps are appealing to members for the forum and little else. Creating apps that you cant post, edit, create threads etc is pointless. I appreciate trying to do new things, but lets face facts, this is a forum and people want full access to the forum, not news readers.

Ttt Phone Post

any update on when the ipad app is coming out?

The Kangaroo - 
Also, since the main players are reading this thread, might I add that these apps are appealing to members for the forum and little else. Creating apps that you cant post, edit, create threads etc is pointless. I appreciate trying to do new things, but lets face facts, this is a forum and people want full access to the forum, not news readers.

Agreed...

ttt Phone Post

Posting is laggy as hell from Safari

posted from my iPad

NuclearRelapse - Atomic Browser is the best for iPad/iPhone. Phone Post

I agree Atomic is the shit. I just said Safari so everyone knew what I was talking about. But posting is still laggy as hell and the only forum I have visited like that.