iPad App

I know there's an iPhone, droid and bb app, I'm curious if you're going to put out an iPad app?

I just got the ipad 2, and while it's easy enough to weed through the safari (shitty) browser, if there was an app I'd just use that instead.

Any chance?

Been working on it for a while. It is really cool. Not sure when release will be.

Will there be an update of the Android App that you can post with?

Try skyfire browser it owns. Phone Post

Can you not just use the iphone app on the ipad? Curious as to how it would work as ill probably end up getting an ipad 2 when they come to Canada. Phone Post

the iPad app is coming soon actually. I expect to have an installable build this week, but...

and it's a big but..the iPad app is NOT a bigger version of the iPhone. It is a news reader, (see Flip Book), and will incorporate content from news, threads, photos, videos, tweets, etc. If will not have the forum the same as the app for the phone does. plainly put it'll be a different kind of app.

once iPad is done, we will be developing the next version of the Android app. We will have a premium version and an ad-supported free version as well. The next version of the premium Android app will have even more features than the iPhone version we have now.

Cool. I'm surfing on my iPad right now. It isn't too bad posting from the iPad but my cursor is floating above where I'm actually typing. Also the typing when trying to post is slow and has a delay. Anyone else have this problem?

I don't have a problem browsing for the most part, it's just taht they use such a tiny font on the pagination (page numbers that you click) that it's next to impossible to click the right one.

I'll buy the app when it comes out.

So the IPad app won't having posting to the forum? Seems odd

I'm an idiot and just found out installed the iPhone version to my iPad. Works fine I can see a little bit of the forums and I can post. Can't see anywhere to start a thread. But all in all, it will tie you over till the ipad version cones out Phone Post

Chris -  the iPad app is coming soon actually. I expect to have an installable build this week, but...

and it's a big but..the iPad app is NOT a bigger version of the iPhone. It is a news reader, (see Flip Book), and will incorporate content from news, threads, photos, videos, tweets, etc. If will not have the forum the same as the app for the phone does. plainly put it'll be a different kind of app.

once iPad is done, we will be developing the next version of the Android app. We will have a premium version and an ad-supported free version as well. The next version of the premium Android app will have even more features than the iPhone version we have now.

Thats bullshit.. Keep fucking over the Android User.. You gonna put an app out for Atari next, and put the Android app on hold again? You said first quarter it would be out, lets see, its March 27th.. tell me another one..

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - Thats bullshit.. Keep fucking over the Android User.. You gonna put an app out for Atari next, and put the Android app on hold again? You said first quarter it would be out, lets see, its March 27th.. tell me another one..

I anxiously await the Atari app. Sub-Hunt is getting old.

Chris -   The next version of the premium Android app will have even more features than the iPhone version we have now.

Any idea when?

give us permission to save images in these apps.

I thought the only app iPad owners were interested in was a matbattle one?

dabigchet - 
Body Shots - So the IPad app won't having posting to the forum? Seems odd

+1.

chris, can you clarify this? its hard to imagine people with ipads who already own the iphone app buying the ipad app if you can't post.
That's what I was thinking, why buy Ipad app if you can't post and already have Iphone. Plus if you want to view forum on Ipad why not just use Safari.

Hope there is posting in the Ipad app then I'd consider it.

Just don't expect any updates as iOS is updated. The iPhone app has been neglected. Phone Post

TTT any updates on iPad app?

TTT any updates on iPad app?

ttt