Irish Mobster's Sister Shuts Down Conor Rumors

The sister of alleged Kinahan Gang drug dealer and hitman Graham "The Wig" Whelan, whose father was supposedly punched by Conor McGregor Sunday night, is now saying it didn't happen.

Megan-Rose Whelan's initial tweet earlier this week is partially responsible for kicking off the story:

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

However, she now says it didn't happen:

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

This is consistent with Conor's behavior this morning at an Irish courthouse, when he told reporters that the rumors were "bollocks," and did not look like a man fearing for his safety.

The rest of the story that is being echoed by numerous parties, however, still seems to likely be mostly true:

"He punched a guy called Ryan in The Black Forge Inn. Ryan is friends with two brothers (Timmins brothers).

These two brothers were hassling a guy called Andy. Andy is friends with McGregor. Andy is involved with the Kinahan gang.

McGregor beat up the two brothers a few weeks ago because he's friends with Andy. Andy was there at the same time as this beating/involved with the beating. I say beating, it wasn't something brutal. A few digs really.

Ryan was saying something/talking shit on Sunday night defending the two brothers, so McGregor went and beat him up."

It's in McGregor's best interest to deny it so he doesn't face penalties and fines and even jail time, and it's in the other's best interest so they can deflect any responsibility when the Champ or someone in his family is murdered.

It's gonna be a great part of the movie some day when McGregor gets old.

Sounds like some ransom money has been paid.

sgotwalks -

It's in McGregor's best interest to deny it so he doesn't face penalties and fines and even jail time, and it's in the other's best interest so they can deflect any responsibility when the Champ or someone in his family is murdered.

It's gonna be a great part of the movie some day when McGregor gets old.

You have no idea how the Irish justice system works

Hes acting like someone who isnt particularly eager to fight in the UFC again anytime soon. 

so if the whole story is bullocks, why did McGregor say 'come at me!' when he drove away from the courthouse?

All involved, the two guys punched, the pub where it happened, and McGregor have  refused to press charges and are not talking to the police or the press.

For one thing, this establishes to me 100%, Conor McGregor is a livng legend. That the most famous face in fighting, would punch out two guys on a Sunday night at a bar in Dublin, because he didn't appreciate how they treated his friend??

ARE YOU FOOKING KIDDING ME??!?

crowbar - 

Sounds like some ransom money has been paid.

Actually it just looks like some random person typed in the ‘note’ section of their iPhone.

told you guys in the other threads, italian mafia > irish mob

Not exactly a bold stance there, Thrill. In Canada alone, let alone Italy and throughout Europe, the Sicilian Mafia, the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta and the Naples Camorra have multi-billion dollar businesses that dramatically dwarf those of the Kinahans, which is basically just a street gang. The Kinahans are tiny compared to the more well known British gangs in the past, like the Krays. In fact the smaller organized crime families in Italy, like Sacra Corona Unita and La Stidda, are vastly bigger than the British gangs, and have diversified businesses. And one has to remember that many South American drug lords are in fact of Italian extraction, as many branches of the families moved there when Mussolini declared war on the mob. That doesn’t mean this guy is not dangerous. He may be more dangerous because he’s just a street punk, while an operative in a transnational conglomerate is not going to get in a meaningless beef with a loudmouth.

But what about the pregnant side chick in Belfast or wherever? Anything come of that??

StretchPlum - Not exactly a bold stance there, Thrill. In Canada alone, let alone Italy and throughout Europe, the Sicilian Mafia, the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta and the Naples Camorra have multi-billion dollar businesses that dramatically dwarf those of the Kinahans, which is basically just a street gang. The Kinahans are tiny compared to the more well known British gangs in the past, like the Krays. In fact the smaller organized crime families in Italy, like Sacra Corona Unita and La Stidda, are vastly bigger than the British gangs, and have diversified businesses. And one has to remember that many South American drug lords are in fact of Italian extraction, as many branches of the families moved there when Mussolini declared war on the mob. That doesn't mean this guy is not dangerous. He may be more dangerous because he's just a street punk, while an operative in a transnational conglomerate is not going to get in a meaningless beef with a loudmouth.

haha i was commenting more on conor having the fertittas on speed dial

Yogi the Bearcat -

But what about the pregnant side chick in Belfast or wherever? Anything come of that??

Yeah, is this bullocks or are there legs to it?

TheThrill - 
StretchPlum - Not exactly a bold stance there, Thrill. In Canada alone, let alone Italy and throughout Europe, the Sicilian Mafia, the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta and the Naples Camorra have multi-billion dollar businesses that dramatically dwarf those of the Kinahans, which is basically just a street gang. The Kinahans are tiny compared to the more well known British gangs in the past, like the Krays. In fact the smaller organized crime families in Italy, like Sacra Corona Unita and La Stidda, are vastly bigger than the British gangs, and have diversified businesses. And one has to remember that many South American drug lords are in fact of Italian extraction, as many branches of the families moved there when Mussolini declared war on the mob. That doesn't mean this guy is not dangerous. He may be more dangerous because he's just a street punk, while an operative in a transnational conglomerate is not going to get in a meaningless beef with a loudmouth.

haha i was commenting more on conor having the fertittas on speed dial

Gotcha!

Bollocks

I asked my brother, who is a Garda (police officer), in Dublin about this and why they couldn’t check the CCTV. 

They said they’re not allowed to get involved unless somebody lodges an official complaint. But, he said, in those type of pubs “the worst thing is to be known as a rat.”

These types of characters don’t want the police anywhere near them as lots of them are drug dealers.

So, they’d rather sort it out among themselves than get the police involved.

I think there is truth to it. That daughter was an idiot and had to retract her post. Retaliation had motive with her post. Probably got yelled at and told to take it down bc her saying anything confirmed it. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Its either true or Conor is a legendary troll with his posts after the fact.

Has anybody heard from Conor since he left the court room???? Just saying.....

Yeah well I hear the peaky blinders are out for him!