Ironheart Crown X: April 29, 2006

bull, you going to the new location tomorrow?

Lets see what I remember.........

Juan Magana over Brandon Lee by KO

Omar Choudery over Avela by flying triangle(I missed this fight but my fiiend said the triangle was sweet!!!)

David KLECZKOWSKI over Ivan Zuric by I forget.

Art Guerrero over Marcus Kieth by rearnaked choke (18 sec fight, Art hit Marcus with a huge right hand and then a double lag straight to the rearnaked. Marcus was gangsta and didn't tap, the ref spent more time waking him up than the fight took.

Mark Allen over Calem Willis I think Strikes or TKO

Aaron Kreke over Adam Kelso by armbar rd 2 (a great fight, back and forth. Kreke was in alot of trouble in this fight earlier. he took a standing 8 count from a huge punch and was taking more punishment when he slaped on the armbar to come from behind and win it.

Jared Mcmahnn over a replacement (dont remember his name) a good fight pretty one sided though. some good ground and pound from Jared.

Mark Burch over Miodrag Petkovic by ref stopage. this was a war between two big men. Burch had his hands full here. Petkovic had some decent strikes early and a few take downs in the second. both guys were gassed but Burch landed a big punch that droped Petkovic in the 3rd, sould have been a standing 8 count, but the ref decided to stop it.

Joao Hurdy over Joe Voisin by armbar. a good fight here too. Voisin came out strong with a big throw early and then some decent g-n-p. Joao stayed composed and got his guard back then worked for his submission. got the arm and rolled to the top, voisin was putting up a good fight but the arm was deep and Hurdy straightened it out for the win.

Dereck Keasley ove John Friedland by unanimous decision. this was a good fight but Friedland needs some stand up work. He is a great BJJ guy but his standup it really lacking. Keasley on the other hand had very crisp sharp standup and took it to Friedland the entire fight. Sprawled the take down very well and showed patience to pull out the UD win.

John Mahlow over Joe Pearson by triagle armbar. yep thats what I said Mahlow over Pearson by Pearsons own move. Pearson jumped guard early and Mahlow used some good defence and some G-n-P. in a scramble Mahlow ends up in his guard and starts working for a submission himself. he slaps on a triangle and then takes the arm and really streached it out, Pearson tapped mid first round.

Miguel Torres over Richard Nancoo by ref stoppage. This was a good fight too. nancoo came out with the first catch of the fight on a toe hold, Miguel takes his own toehold and they roll for a bit but no one gets much of an advantage. Nancoo had 2 takedowns and the catch so I think he actully wins round 1. Round 2 comes out with Miguel more active from the feet. throwing good combos with knees and catches Nancoo with a big knee that breakes Nancoo's nose, Blood everywhere!!! they stop the action to check the blood, the action resumes on the round and Nancoo rolls for one more attempt at a leg or foot but the round ends. For sure the 2nd goes to Miguel. third round Nancoo with another takedown but does NOTHING on the ground and getts the fight stoped while in Miguels guard from punches from Miguels back. The craziest thing I have ever seen. Not really a bad call though, I mean Nancoo was completly inactive and taking shots.

It was a huge crowd on hand, I would say one of the biggest Ironheart Crowns yet as far as attendance, suprising after the way the card fell apart in the last few weeks. But a big congrats to The Ironheart Team of Bralio and I guess Moon too but all he really did was just sit there and look pretty, LOL!! nice Gators buddy!!! hope you didn't get any blood on that nice white shirt either. see you guys at ironheart 11.

D, i'm planning on it, but it always seems like i'm planning on it and never getting there. Have you seen the new place? How's the hand?

ttt

Big props to John Mahlo and Derrick Keasley, both with impressive victories last night.

again...watson avoids the attack ape

Friedland from Matamoros has crazy aweful standup, like Street Fighter two spinning hip backfist bad. A fucking joke, Derrick whats-his-name should have knocked him out. Mark Allen is the shit, you will see him in the big shows some day.

hey my man kreke won a tough fight. kelso is a pretty cool guy as well.

you know, you guys talk alot of talk, but you NEVER come to the kegger afterwards. scared? im thinking so

The guys from Michigan represented well.Adam and Aarons fight was exciting unfortunately Adam couldn't put Aaron away and got caught in the arm bar.Calem had a poor showing but Mark Allen seemed to be a beast. Derrick Keasley had a good fight lots of action.John Mahlow always the entertainer defeated a tough opponent Pearson.I had a great time my voice is shot from cornering.Apparently I'm pretty loud in the corner ;) It was great seeing all my old friends from Duneland Vale Tudo,Rich Santoro and the whole IHC crew.I'm looking forward to the next show I'm fighting this time and look forward to showing my skills again.

Aaron Kreke versus Adam Kelso was the fight of the night. Both guys showed good skills, the 8-count shooto rule might have made the difference. Good show overall...

Aaron Kreke is a son of a bitch

he once inhaled a seagull

Great show. Props to Braulio... Alex: LOL... you're right, that's ABSOLUTELY all I did for this show. It was all the B-Man on this one, and he did a good job.

...but I DID look good, didn't I, Alex?

Eric,

Great fight for Monkey and Torres. Torres is crazy tough - as that fight indicates. I could not attend but I have a good sense of how it all went down.

ttt for the Ironheart Crown. I hope they can do it again.

braulio really did up the anty on this one... that ring and the entrance for the fighters were awsome.

hey moon, next time we should get one of those crazy japanese guys with a blue pompadour to announce the fighters

The fights I saw at the IHC were great. The fight between Adam Kelso and myself could definetly have gone either way. He was tough as nails and a great guy after all was said and done. My hats off to him.

Don Richards was easily the loudest person in the at the IHC. If you gave him a megaphone people in Hawaii could have heard him.

Congrats to Pitbull, I thought he showed great composure and is really getting some ring experience.

Great job to Miguel and Juan, they are always two of my favorite fighters to watch.

...And last but not least Spiderman McMahnn, who has not been hit in his two first two matches.

For sure bro. I can't even deny it. I'll say one thing though, That was the most fans I've seen at a midwest event in a LONG time. That was sick..... how many people was that? Can't wait till the next show!!!

yeah my voice is still gone. You're a good guy too Aaron way to hang in there for the win.

Figures, I miss this one and it's awesome.

PatK: what are you talking about? We're ALWAYS awesome. I'll give everyone an earlier heads up next time... Actually, go ahead and mark your calendar. Ironheart XI will be held on November 18.

by far best show in the midwest...wait for C3, which will rival NAGA in competition, quality, and price.