Ironheart Crown X: April 29, 2006

(Better late than never)

IRONHEART CROWN X: TEMPEST
SATURDAY, APRIL 29, 2006

HAMMOND CIVIC CENTER - HAMMOND, INDIANA

JUST 30 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN CHICAGO

Chicago, IL - On a card stacked with fifteen professional mixed martial arts bouts, a number of Shooto A-Class matches will be held.

Miguel Torres recently captured the Shooto Americas Featherweight Division title and has advanced his world rankings to the number seven position. In the show's main event, Torres will take on Canada's top A-lister in Richard "Monkey" Nancoo.

Despite a close decision loss to Jeff Curran, another Canadian by the name of Antonio Carvalho went on to defeat Rumino Sato in Japan, breaking into the world rankings. He remains the top contender in the Shooto Americas Lightweight Division and will face the number six ranked Joe Pearson.

Other featured A-Class fighters will include Jeremy Bolt, Billy Kidd, Joao Herdy, John Friedland, and Dereck Keasley. All the top local B-Class talent will also be featured, including the American debut of the Serbian Juggernaut, Miodrag Petkovich, a 240 pound monster from the Eastern Block. Petkovich brings with him a record of 13-3-0, and he will lock horns with Duneland Valetudo's homegrown hereo, Mark Burch.

Fights are scheduled to begin promptly at 7:00 PM. For tickets and information, contact Braulio Corral (219-688-7363) or Eric Moon (773-793-6555) or visit the website at www.ironheartcrown.net.

Thanks in part to our sponsors, Rockstar Energy Drink and TapOut Fightwear, this show will be taped for broadcast on Comcast in the Fall.

(Sorry for the late post, guys.)

Antonio Carvalho has sick skills, this guy is as tough as they come...should be a great night of fights!

ttt

This will be another fantastic show. I can't wait to see Kreke and Jared fight. Anyone in the Chicagoland area; this is the best show put on in the Midwest.

ttt

Nancoo/Torres will be a dandy.

We have 2 guys from Midwest Training Center fighting also. Ryan Williams and Art Guerrero. Both guys have been training hard and are very excited to fight for the Ironheart Crown fans. Should be a great show, hope to see you guys there...........

MTC

GOod luck to all the McVicker guys!

Good Luck to Team Matamoros (Omar and Dave) and our favorite white trash rat tailed fighter Jon Friedland

Is there a updated card?

How much are tickets at the door for gen. pop? :)

ARE YOU READY FOR THE TALL MAN? YOU BETTER BE!! AARON KREKE IS COMING TO YOUR TOWN TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN!! SEE HIM DOMINATE THE RING WITH HIS OUTSTRETCHED LIMBS, WAITING FOR ALL CONTENDERS TO TREMBLE IN HIS GIRAFFIC MIGHT!!

Hey Aaron...cant wait...and a keg of three floyds is waiting for us after the show. and everyone better experience the after party...there is no other party like a braulio corral/tcd sponsered box social.

kreke will also have shirts for sale

you ok buddy? huh? Huh?

ttt

I'm looking forward to the event good luck to my bro's Adam Kelso, Calem Willis and Derrick Keasley.See you all there.

ooohh woo woo

ttt for IHC

TTT

oohh wooo wooo

serafin...are you fighting? im a dullard that never looks at the card (shutup kreke)

Yep I'm making my debut at 167 lbs.