Is Aaron SImpson a Gimme Fight for Mayhem

What's up with all the Mayhem love? I mean I understand if you're a fan of his, but why do people think that he's such an amazing fighter? I'm not saying he's bad but some of you guys are making him out to be GSP-esque.

I hear a lot of talk about Nick Diaz dodging Mayhem... doubtful.
I hear a lot of talk about how amazingly skilled Mayhem is and especially some people saying he's going to run through Aaron Simpson?

Honestly I favor Mayhem, but not by much (55-45 odds imo).
Aaron's got better wrestling, hits hard, and is improving as a fighter. Mayhem's been in the sport for a long time so naturally his progression as a fighter is peaking off, if not peaked. His JJ is very nice, his striking is kinda unspectacular though...

When I saw this matchup I thought it was pretty good. Two guys that can make this into a good fight.

I sure hope Aaron Simpson wins. He's a great guy.

No easy fights in DA UFC Phone Post

Simpson is a tough fight. Hope Simpson smashes his ugly mug.

Mayhem seems upset Phone Post

Aaron "Homer" Simpson is going to kick Mayhem's ass.

assumed that everybody and simpson's dad knows that he gasses early, he'll come correct.

mayhem by ruthless compton kip-up.

assumed that everybody and simpson's dad knows that he gasses early, he'll come correct.

mayhem by ruthless compton kip-up.

Mayhem pretty much summed up my feeling. Should be an exciting fight that could win FOTN.

I would have liked to see Mayhem vs Leben or Belfort. THose would have been better style fighs for him

ttt