Is Al Bundy a black belt?

hes the man! im watching married with children right now!

LOL how could you not know that Al Bundy is a Gracie blackbelt ?

Even if you've never seen the threads directly about him, every few months someone posts a 'which celebrities do BJJ?' and someone responds with:

POLK HIGH MOTHER FUCKERS !

Sofia Vergara is a hot piece of ass

ICantSeeHowDoneIAm -  he also scored 4 touchdowns in one game in H.S. before too. truly an unbelievable athlete.
best episode eva!

ICantSeeHowDoneIAm -  he also scored 4 touchdowns in one game in H.S. before too. truly an unbelievable athlete.

lol. You beat me to it.

He also tapped Marcie's ass.

and it starts wit a whats up ug ?

He also showed some good standup in a barfight on his sons birthday

The nudie bar... where the beer gives you gas and the Bundy's Kick Ass........ The nudie bar!!!

He's legit.

Ive trained with Ed in his privates at the old Gracie Torrence facility. Great guy, and is crazy about BJJ.

Peggy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!  (wink wink) Al: Awwww jeez Peg, not AGAIN.....   Ed Oneil is a God.

ED ONeil IMO.

BigEyedFish - Ive trained with Ed in his privates at the old Gracie Torrence facility. Great guy, and is crazy about BJJ.

That's a cool experience!

Well, Ed's no Spencer Pratt....war Spencer!!!

Fera it was. Actually we trained together a couple of times. He let me and my buddy in his private. We went out to dinner after. Surreal let me tell you but the guy is so down to earth in ten minutes you think youre chillin with an old buddy youve known for years.

The Horror - The problem here is, you fehyghotz are so obessed with 4Chan like reps that you think old schoolers like me care about your opinions.

Why don't you all bow down to BUNDY before he taps your fat, key punching ass, or just go find another "Kittah" picutre you can mutually masturbate with Oma to.

Deal?

Holy shit talk about laying the smack down. That being said, I will click on any thread in which Al Bundy is named. He's the fucking man.