Is Al Bundy a black belt?

Support the Family this Wednesday

Ed O'Neill (aka Al Bundy) has been training with Rorion for 15 years making him an honorary member of the Gracie Family. Over the last several months he has had to take some time off the mat to work on his newest television show, Modern Family, which premiers on the ABC television network this Wednesday, September 23 at 9:00pm (Eastern and Pacific).  If you're home, be sure to tune in and support your distant jiu-jitsu brother.  The show is hilarious, Ed guarantees it.

Al Bundy taps Eddie via Americana and Rogan via RNC.

he also scored 4 touchdowns in one game in H.S. before too. truly an unbelievable athlete.

Yea, he's been training with them for a long time.

He was the last cut for the Pittsburgh Steelers one year when he tried out for them.

Dude, can you imagine getting schooled by A Bundy on the mat? Not just a competitive try, but fucking rock and roll PWNAGE. And then he whispers into your ear, "I'm no fucking shoe salesman."

I remember hearing he was a purple belt, but that was at least 5 years ago.

How is this not front page news???

Fucking AL BUNDY is tapping people like a 1980's usher.

good on him for getting another show on the air. all the rest is old news and way cooler except in terms of his pocketbook, haha.

"Old news" is a cop out. TTT one thread where this is discussed.

SitOnYoDong - 
The Horror -  "Old news" is a cop out. TTT one thread where this is discussed.

are you joking?

Buying time?

Post up or STFU - time stamped

Thanks SitYon.

Attn: Al Bundy

I stand corrected.

Most of those were even posted after you got this account.

wow, u mad bro?

HarlemSavoy - Yea. You have an earlier date but still don't know how to use the site... Welcome. ;)

You know, March and May of 08 are clear in my mind, but for some reason April is lost. It's my fault, there's no denying that.

The problem here is, you fehyghotz are so obessed with 4Chan like reps that you think old schoolers like me care about your opinions.

Why don't you all bow down to BUNDY before he taps your fat, key punching ass, or just go find another "Kittah" picutre you can mutually masturbate with Oma to.

Deal?

Wow, never really seen someone get this pissy over not being up on current events. It's not that big a deal.

HexRei - Wow, never really seen someone get this pissy over not being up on current events. It's not that big a deal.

it's because you brought his "old school"-ness into question. We all know anyone with a later join date doesn't know shit about shit.

HarlemSavoy -  haha. What does it say when the people who are "old school" don't know something that is really old school. I guess my join date didn't get in the way of me knowing about tons of stuff from the days when I followed the sport without a forum... WOW

Following a sport without a forum? Bah. Hogwash. Sports didn't exist before the internet.

Now, you'll have to excuse me. I'm about to go check on the new, and exciting sport of Bases ball. I just found a great forum that follows an upstart league called the MLB. I think that stands for Mucho Like-o Bases Ball.

Ed is the man! I just got the Gracie Insider email too, and they have a new shirt out..looks pretty cool.. Be a good one to frame. :)

Maybe Strikeforce should sign Ed then.