Is Alberto Crane still affiliated with Lloyd?

I was Alberto's Burbank location a few weeks ago. He had the Llloyd Irvin 3% creed on his wall? Is Alberto still affiliated with the rapist (allegedly)? It seems he would distance himself from
Lloyd more. Thinking about joining but it has made me wonder about the character of the school

PTM2020 -

Holy crap that pic is hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

Alberto is not affiliated with Lloyd. He has attended some of Lloyd's marketing conferences in the past as have many other school owners.
If you have any questions, just ask him yourself. I'm sure he'll have no problem answering them for you. Phone Post 3.0

You are right about asking. However, the 3% creed is just a little weird and thought the UG might be able to clear some things up. However, Alberto is the place to start.

I'm not a big fan of it either. I think he keeps it in the wall as motivation. The majority of people that train have no idea where it comes from. Phone Post 3.0

Apparently, the 3% creed has been around a long time before Lloyd so I apologize if I've sullied Alberto Crane with linking the two.

I always thought crane was gb Phone Post 3.0

Crane is and always has been GB. His academy is GB Burbank. Phone Post 3.0

Hey Beer Man - Apparently, the 3% creed has been around a long time before Lloyd so I apologize if I've sullied Alberto Crane with linking the two.
It has though in slight variations. Some say 3% 97% some say 5/95. I have a student who does some stuff with Napoleon hills foundation. Its my understanding that's where that notion comes from. It's my understanding it's not a "Lloyd Irvin innovation" Phone Post 3.0