Is anyone else feeling extreme depress over 2nite?

I'm about go OD over this Reem moment I've witnessed Phone Post

He let his ego dictate the fight and paid for it. Phone Post

No it's a sport. I understand getting attached as a fan but what is with the melodrama about a guy that stood with his hands down asking to be shitbeat?

Ian? Yes that is more depressing but still let's all take a deep breath

ChaosOverkill - 

No it's a sport. I understand getting attached as a fan but what is with the melodrama about a guy that stood with his hands down asking to be shitbeat?

I lost £200 though!

I'm getting drunk as fuck as of now.

ChaosOverkill -

It's not just about him getting caught... It's the answer to the question...

Is Ubereem ever going to return as the Ubereem that left us?

The answer is no, even before he got caught he didn't have the size or power Ubereem did. Phone Post

Snake28 - I am depressed I bought this card lol. I hope Frankie wins and saves it for me. Phone Post

Oh god please Aldo Phone Post

ChaosOverkill -

Fine words sir. Phone Post

don't feel bad bro's, Overeem won't when he's banging his 10 girlfiend tonight.

32Hunter - don't feel bad bro's, Overeem won't when he's banging his 10 girlfiend tonight.

Valid point Phone Post

Reem totally bummed me out. Rashad a little too Phone Post

32Hunter - don't feel bad bro's, Overeem won't when he's banging his 10 girlfiend tonight.

I think he had enough banging for the night Phone Post

Cormier is the only option I see for the UFC to put in front of Cain after that. Phone Post

Rogan's shitting the place up with his negativity. He ran out of alpha brain. Get some nu-mood bro

I miss long pants souwer - 

I think he had enough banging for the night Phone Post

lol, nice!

Bummed that Rashad lost, but I'm a Nog fan to so, meh.

Also picked Overeem and wanted him to win, but Bigfoot is a good dude and deserves it.

So this is definately not as bad as say, UFc 92 for me, lol.

Was a great win for Bigfoot. Reem should keep his hands up. Phone Post

Reem getting beat made my night. Lost a 90 day SN bet but the night was still a success since Reem got tooled.

I'm super happy about Reems cocky ass getting KTFO!!!

For uncle creepy any the reem to lose on the same night is close to unbearable Phone Post

Dvh10 - For uncle creepy any the reem to lose on the same night is close to unbearable Phone Post

I agree Phone Post