Is anyone on here a fan of Belal?

There are grapplers and then there are fighters who hug you during the fight, Belal is that guy, He fights like he’s trying to prevent a woman from escaping his bed.

A fat woman.

6 Likes

Belal is boring as fuck in and out of the cage and his recent attempts at trying not to be boring are terrible. Hate how he tries to milk sympathy points with the Palestine thing too, oh and dont forget he fucking cried in the cage.

Leon isnt exactly all that charismatic or exciting either but I guess he at least has the Usman head kick going for him which genuinely was pretty cool and shocking.

6 Likes

@BoydBucky Would love this. First some little sports and now some little out doors psychedelic trance. No drugs, ofcourse not. Still “few hours” until the card, lol!

2 Likes

Im not a fan of his fight style but he seems like a nice guy in interviews

tumbleweed GIF

2 Likes

that looks amazing. and something about it leads me to believe it will be a peaceful event with no shootings.

3 Likes

That’s awesome Rambla.
Enjoy.

Main card starts in Finland at 4 or 5am?

1 Like

That’s because there are no B-Lol (types) there…

2 Likes

so how’s finland holding up as far as immigration.

1 Like

i like grapplers who can frustrate the living shit out of their opponents, the crowd and ufc brass. but b-lol is difficult to support. ah dunno.

bored pink panther GIF

1 Like

Probably doing alot better that their neighbours Sweden

2 Likes

yeah my best friend lives there. i’ll just say his views have changed a lot these past years.

1 Like

I bet

Those poor sexy stunning blonde hair goddesses getting raped by the U know who…

1 Like

I can’t stand the dude, but his fights don’t generally bore me. He’s a very smart point fighter, and I’ve always found it interesting watching fighters who are just trying to win on the scorecards

2 Likes

I like him as a person, when he’s not trying to act like the bad guy he seems genuinely like a great guy. But I absolutely can’t stand his fighting, incredibly boring. I’m hoping he does an Usman who really seemed to develop into fun fighter to watch.

Having said that I think he wins tonight. He’s gonna laynpray his way to a win.

He better not fucking win tonight

My words.

And Danas words

And the majority of UFC fans, around the world

Very slim chance of that if Leon is at 70% or better

1 Like

I want nothing more than to be wrong.

1 Like