Is anyone on here a fan of Belal?

I also have a sneaky suspicion he may win tonight :cry:.

But I hope I’m fucking wrong

1 Like

I can’t think of a fight of his that left me feeling excited to watch him again.

Always been indifferent towards him, the Brady fight was surprisingly good, but hes usually pretty boring in all regards.

Hmmm I don’t remember that fight. I’ll have to watch it again.

Imagine Brandon Scott Jones GIF by CBS

i know the name yet cant think up any of his fights

1 Like

No fans so far is pretty impressive.

1 Like

that’s his one good one. i was shocked.

I love that it’s a good one, one singular good one. Haha

1 Like

How bout now?

Fuck sakes…

1 Like

You all hate him because he is Muslim.

GSP was boring. Take down hump, take down hump.

I like him because he’s Muslim. I dislike him because he’s boring. But he’s fucking great at what he does.

Yeah, you got that right. No one got shot, lol! Just music and dancing. Daytime raves are the shit!

The ammount of shit that i took - and still not a Belal fan, haha.

Pre-party warm-up:

2 Likes

J Peterman No GIF

1 Like

No

1 Like

Wouldn’t call myself a fan exactly but he definitely earned his title shot and I was rooting for him to win. He should have fought for the title a year ago.

2 Likes

Are those clipless pedals?

Yep, just a regular pedals. The bike’s nothing special also, but i like it. Keeps my dad bod fit.

Been picking up nicer trading cards of belal for a while now waiting for this day.

Though looking at eBay real quick, not much has changed yet. Just my luck. Hopefully he can Sean Strickland things around.

The board loves Shavkat Rakhmonov and he’s Muslim. Apropos right now because seemingly everyone wants Shavkat to get the next title shot and beat Belal.

1 Like