Is anyone on here a fan of Belal?

I admire his persistence but his personality is a bit irritating, but I could say that about a lot of fighters.

GSP was exciting and I rooted for him on every fight. He had a nice Superman punch, a fast kick, and a fast takedown. You never knew what was coming so fighters became paralyzed.

B-LOL is unlikeable because his fighting style is boring, his personality is boring, and he is unlikeable. I hate fighters born in the USA that fly another countries flag. They should leave the USA and go there instead.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Here is the location of his other meet and greet

3 Likes

Shavkat is a different kind of Muslim, he’s Oriental Asian.

1 Like

Beautiful champ

You must’ve forgotten how excited people were about the Johny Hendricks fight. It’s because it was the first time in a long time somebody made GSP fight.

You should look into being apart of BrainDum Schaubs ''Thiccc Boy Bike Klub"
Lol

I was rooting for GSP and I look at the big rig fight this way. GSP was very old in fight years. He never ducked anyone and fought a murders row of talent. Sure some of his fights weren’t barn burners, that’s what happens when you fight the best fighters all the time.

Big rig was in his absolute prime and he was roided to the gills. He was super strong and he hit like a freight train. GSP had one foot out the door and still managed to beat him.

GSP was special

5 Likes

Complete lol at “you never knew what was coming”. GSP 50-45 was a literal fucking meme my guy. Stop trying to rewrite history.

:laughing:

1 Like

If you don’t like GSP that is your opinion. I have heard similar criticisms but for every hater there were 3 fans. Like I said he was fighting in the golden age of welterweights and beat multiple legends. He had some exciting fights and he had to dry hump a few guys in his later years, it is still impressive considering his fight years

3 Likes

He’s probably my favorite fighter ever

Deez Nuts GIF

Lol a former very well liked user here looks exactly like that. Sucks he’s gone.

Can we all pray that B-Lol gets popped for PEDs.

Or Dana can just throw a mil or two to the new drug testing agency for B-Lol to “Pop” regardless

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

prayer GIF

prayer GIF

2 Likes

done for drugs followed by a prison sentence, is my preference.

1 Like

And if there is a death sentence in the certain state…

bonus-2-18345

1 Like

Lol@GSP being “exciting”

And Belal being Muslim is not why the OG hates him, but Ariel is a dumb faggot with an infatuation with male bodies so there’s that

1 Like