Is Barao pulling out actually a good thing? Yes!

Nobody wanted to pay 60 bucks for this card anyway right? Nobody really thinks Barao would have been 100% ready when he took serious brain damage just 3 months ago right?

Well now we can just skip this card and not have to pay for it and save 60 bucks and not miss a damn thing! They'll fight again and Barao will have the proper time to heal his brain and have a new gameplan.

I can wait 1 more week for the Connecticut card. That shit is awesome and on FS1. Don't be sad y'all! Phone Post 3.0

nah man, i was planning on googling the results at 1am while being absolutely shit faced standing awkwardly in some club.

It would have taken me about 5 minutes.

So no.

Was an unnecessary and nonsensical "immediate rematch" to begin with.

I'm glad it blew up in their faces.

He did not deserve a instant rematch anyways. They guy loses all 5 rounds badly and it is not even like he held the belt for years like a Silva or GSP. Not everyone that wears the belt should get a instant rematch. It should be either really close fights or if the fight was not close then fighters that are a dominant champion for a years. Barao can not claim either.

I tend to agree with the sentiment that it shouldn't have been made. I also think TJ was right when he said it was Barao's camp not Barao that wanted the rematch right away. Barao didn't want the fight or he wouldn't have shown up the week of the fight 20lbs over.

Let me also say this sucks for everyone who had tickets. Seriously feel bad for them. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - nah man, i was planning on googling the results at 1am while being absolutely shit faced standing awkwardly in some club.

It would have taken me about 5 minutes.

So no.
This badically Phone Post 3.0

TheRealMrBeefy -
TheRealMrBeefy - I read in that UG News blog that there is going to be a last minute replacement? If so, who do you think should fight Dillashaw for the title?

Maybe a game Uriaha Faber? Phone Post 3.0
*Uriah Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

War SOTO! Phone Post 3.0

Will Terell be in his corner? Phone Post 3.0