Is Bellator not MMA?

Came to see results and discussion on last night's event but apparently it didn't happen according to this mixed martial arts forum.

Who was fighting? I had no idea

What's Bellator? 

I'm just here for the Conor McGregor and CRE posts.

I'm just here for Joe Rogan's birthday(s).

This is a UFC owned site.

well, bellator kickboxing is not mma

not sure what was on last night

I follow mma more than anyone I know but even I rarely know when they're on.

The weekly tournament system was better for me because I actually knew when it was on.

I saw on another site that they had a title fight last nigh and also came here expecting to see results

Solid card. Pitbull looked sharp as fuck 

JSmooth1da - Came to see results and discussion on last night's event but apparently it didn't happen according to this mixed martial arts forum.

Be the change you want to see 

Same here op, but this place isn't good for results.. especially live results.. unless you're in a discussion thread 

Do they trane UFC over there?

Pitbull beats every UFC FW not named Jose Aldo

Stay woke

Good card

This forum is getting paid by UFC, thus it is more of a ufc forum. Why would they post a competitors venue? IMO it's kinda shitty of them not to post and hurts the sport, but they obviously like money more than being unbiased and objective so....

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

What's Bellator? 

"Fake ignorance is lame"

- Outlaw'd By Lytle, 4/21 on the UG

Lol

cuttooth -

Stay woke

Edgar, Holloway, and Yair all beat Pitbull, in my opinion. He's good though.

cuttooth -

Stay woke

Nah not conor, Frankie, max, bermudez...I have him a good fight with lamas and Lil heathen....lamas might roast him though

MMA MELEE -
cuttooth -

Stay woke

Nah not conor, Frankie, max, bermudez...I have him a good fight with lamas and Lil heathen....lamas might roast him though

BERMUDEZ? The guy that gets knocked over by a gust of wind?