Is Bisping V Diaz a great fight?

The reason I'm asking is people have been mapping out a potential future for Bisping that involves beating Rockhold (which isn't a given I know) and then getting the winner/loser of Silva V Diaz.

It sounds like a main event match up but without real title implications to me. And the match up itself .. both have excellent cardio, both are flurry strikers, Diaz has better submissions I assume but I highly doubt that it would go to the ground.

Is this just a stupid fantasy match up or would people actually dig it?

Nates contract negotations still not sorted out so not sure he would or could take this fight

Bisping also a lot bigger than him, 2 weight classes up.

superCalo -

Nates contract negotations still not sorted out so not sure he would or could take this fight

Talking about nick bro. And he's fighting silva same weight class Phone Post 3.0

superCalo - 

hah, ya big goof.

superCalo - 

That joke has become Lazy for you Calo, you need a trip somewhere for inspriation and come back stronger.

lazy writing on my part, should have written Nick so that I didn't leave myself open to the wit of supercalo ;) It's all good.

I still wanna know what y'all think though.

Ebe5 -
superCalo -

Talking about nick bro. And he's fighting silva same weight class Phone Post 3.0
Yeh, Calo is well aware of this Phone Post 3.0

IZASH INDUSTRY - lazy writing on my part, should have written Nick so that I didn't leave myself open to the wit of supercalo ;) It's all good.

I still wanna know what y'all think though.

If you had been part of the first batch he caught with it I would agree, he needs a new repertoire, used to fool the best of us and enact the peak of wit.

superCalo -

Was about to answer until I seen who it was and realized it was a troll, almost got me lol Phone Post 3.0

Bisping would do Diaz worse than KJ Noons did the first time. Mike is a better boxer than Nick Diaz.

Calo is like Rocky after Clubber Lang right now, he needs Apollo to come in a get his game in shape.

ChaosOverkill - 

Calo is like Rocky after Clubber Lang right now, he needs Apollo to come in a get his game in shape.

I think we're looking at the same posts. Huzza

I would enjoy the fight only because I would love to see bisping destroy Diaz! I think once Diaz gets knocked out by silva he will "retire" again unless he gets a title fight or Mabey gsp Phone Post 3.0

BeauTown - I would enjoy the fight only because I would love to see bisping destroy Diaz! I think once Diaz gets knocked out by silva he will "retire" again unless he gets a title fight or Mabey gsp Phone Post 3.0
Bisping destroy Diaz...NO

He'll lose once he gets close to the title shot...again like always. Phone Post 3.0