is Bj the only fighter to be ko'd in the streets?

Winston Wolf -
blabbermouth -
blas4ublasphemy -
blabbermouth - 
Bobby Lupo -

Mach Sakurai got destroyed by a middle aged construction worker 

What's the story here? I never heard this one.

From this forum, I've heard that Gary Goodrich got his ass kicked by Shane Corson in a bar in Barrie and that Mark Coleman, in university, got his ass kick by a farmer.

Don Frye got knocked out by Dog The Bounty Hunter's elderly boxing coach, but Fry was drunk as shit.

Tito on the filfy streets of London.

Stephen Quadors claimed (on this very forum) to have knocked Joe Rogan unconscious and left him face down in a urinal. The next night on the the UFC PPV, Rogan had a black eye which he told the viewers was from training.

Trigg vs Buffer?

I never heard that story, either. What happened there?

buffer said he kicked triggs ass in an elevator.I dont believe it

lol I definitely don’t believe it.

blabbermouth -
Winston Wolf -
blabbermouth -
blas4ublasphemy -
blabbermouth - 
Bobby Lupo -

From this forum, I've heard that Gary Goodrich got his ass kicked by Shane Corson in a bar in Barrie and that Mark Coleman, in university, got his ass kick by a farmer.

Don Frye got knocked out by Dog The Bounty Hunter's elderly boxing coach, but Fry was drunk as shit.

Stephen Quadors claimed (on this very forum) to have knocked Joe Rogan unconscious and left him face down in a urinal. The next night on the the UFC PPV, Rogan had a black eye which he told the viewers was from training.

Trigg vs Buffer?

I dunno, if buffer knows how to put on a basic rear naked choke he’s pretty much a lock against Twinkletoes

1 Like
knot eye -
Roy Batty -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Kane beat the fuck out of Tim Sylvia.

Know the details?

Wrestler Kane denies it here.

Kane: I Didn't Brawl with Tim Sylvia | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

That’s exactly what someone who beat up Tim Sylvia would say…

I am pretty sure I saw Brock Lesnar get into a fight in a club in Chicago years ago.

This was before he became super famous..

Dude smashed a bottle over his head...

He was bleeding like crazy... ragdolled the guy to the ground and started beating him down and his 2 friends who tried to intervene.

To be fair, it wasn't a fair fight... guys were probably about a buck fifty each...

youarewhatiswrong -
blabbermouth -
Winston Wolf -
blabbermouth -
blas4ublasphemy -
blabbermouth - 
Bobby Lupo -

Trigg vs Buffer?

I dunno, if buffer knows how to put on a basic rear naked choke he’s pretty much a lock against Twinkletoes

lol that’s like Chael living in perpetual fear that everyone on the street might know how to triangle.

1 Like

Junie Browning took a beating in Thailand but I believe there were a couple of those Thai dudes 

The Lion King -

Shannon Briggs supposedly got knocked out by a football player in a bar fight.

And I heard an all time great world champ boxer forget who but I think it was Bernard Hopkins got beat up by a construction worker. 

Tank Abbott's bio says he "rarely" lost bar fights. And rarely doesn't mean never. 

But this is the 1st time I recall a fighter getting knocked out by a random on camera. 

Briggs got blind sided tackled. After he had knocked out 3 of the guys teammates. They had jumped a friend of his and he jumped in wrecking guys. Then the guy tackled him from behind and got in some good ground and pound. 

From what I remember hearing. Briggs was still able to walk away. The teammates were left looking like corpses 

Are we counting all the guys that got their asses beat by Reggie Warren?

Source fightopinion.com 

Unfortunately for 30-year Hayato "Mach" Sakurai, he didn't make national headlines in Japanese news circles because of his great fighting career. Instead, he made the news because police arrested 33-year old construction worker Kenichi Sakayori on suspicion of assault (causing an injury). According to police, an incident occurred at 1 AM on April 9th when Sakayori was driving his car slowly on a street in Ibaraki and Sakurai's right knee touched the car. Sakurai was with three other people at the time. Sakayori didn't like what happened and ended up giving Sakurai a broken left orbital (cheek) bone, which caused a one-month recovery time period. Sakayori told the police that he didn't know that Sakurai was a martial artist. 

This of course means that Sakurai's match at Bushido 11 is postponed against Mexican sensation Olaf Alphonso.

Can someone explain how the Mach Sakurai thing happened? He let himself get punched in the face? He got sucker punched? Nothing else makes sense.

Jeff Monson got somewhat bested by a Trump supporter who was holding a flag.  Not saying he got his ass by any means but I expected more from a trained fighter against an average joe holding a flag.

https://youtu.be/ImN9pCjLT_E

The Lion King - 

Shannon Briggs supposedly got knocked out by a football player in a bar fight.

And I heard an all time great world champ boxer forget who but I think it was Bernard Hopkins got beat up by a construction worker. 

Tank Abbott's bio says he "rarely" lost bar fights. And rarely doesn't mean never. 

But this is the 1st time I recall a fighter getting knocked out by a random on camera. 

What kind of construction worker gets the better of Bernard Hopkins in the street?!

I remember a story about a drunk Mark Coleman getting one punch Koed by some big farm boy at some carnival years back

blabbermouth - 
Bobby Lupo -

Shane Corsin?

ons ear -
blabbermouth - 
Bobby Lupo -

Shane Corsin?

Shayne Corson, former NHL player

LBH_RN - 

Jeff Monson got somewhat bested by a Trump supporter who was holding a flag.  Not saying he got his ass by any means but I expected more from a trained fighter against an average joe holding a flag.

Not surprised really, Monson is a great grappler but he’s very slow with garbage striking…in a fast street fights, im sure there are tough brawlers that could give Monson big problems in a bar fight

Not a huge bj fan but shit happens. Cant belive this is such a big story. 

baj54 - 

I thought don Frye was dropped.in vegas by one.of the bounty hunters kid? The oldest fat one? 

There’s an actual video of the confrontation. Frye looked drunk as fuck, it was not one of his kids, it was a bodyguard?? Big Samoan dude named Sonny.

Waaaay back in the early 2000s, there was a huge incident that was discussed on this forum for years. A big name boxer was choked out by a blue belt. Anyone remember it?

Also, Mayhem Miller (I'm pretty sure) was choked out by his ex's new boyfriend (who also trained BJJ).

Obviously not shmoes on the street, but I just remembered these incidents.

LBH_RN -

"somewhat bested" my ass. Unless there's more video somewhere else, this is clearly Monson doing his best not to hurt someone and getting a few cuts for his efforts.

blabbermouth -

Waaaay back in the early 2000s, there was a huge incident that was discussed on this forum for years. A big name boxer was choked out by a blue belt. Anyone remember it?

Also, Mayhem Miller (I'm pretty sure) was choked out by his ex's new boyfriend (who also trained BJJ).

Obviously not shmoes on the street, but I just remembered these incidents.

That's right. Fernando Vargas was the boxer. 

1 Like