is Bj the only fighter to be ko'd in the streets?

PRIDE star gets nose broke in roadside fight

The Yomiuri Shimbun

May. 31, 2006

A 33-year-old construction worker is under arrest on suspicion of punching PRIDE mixed martial arts fighter Hayato “Mach” Sakurai and breaking his nose in Tsuchiura, Ibaraki Prefecture, according to Ibaraki prefectural police.

Officers from Tsuchiura Police Station arrested Kenichi Sakayori of Tsukuba in the prefecture Monday.

According to the police, while driving in Tsuchiura early on April 9, his car touched Sakurai, who was walking along a road. He got out of his car and picked a fight with the professional fighter. He then punched Sakurai in the face, breaking his nose. 

2 Likes

I imagine most have at some point... but yeah, Tito!

Siciliano di Brooklyn - Kane beat the fuck out of Tim Sylvia.

Know the details?

Roy Batty - 

Know the details?

It’s been on here multiple times before. Hughes verified it. RVD and Booker T were there too.

blabbermouth -
Bobby Lupo -

Mach Sakurai got destroyed by a middle aged construction worker 

What's the story here? I never heard this one.

From this forum, I've heard that Gary Goodrich got his ass kicked by Shane Corson in a bar in Barrie and that Mark Coleman, in university, got his ass kick by a farmer.

Don Frye got knocked out by Dog The Bounty Hunter's elderly boxing coach, but Fry was drunk as shit.

Tito on the filfy streets of London.

Stephen Quadors claimed (on this very forum) to have knocked Joe Rogan unconscious and left him face down in a urinal. The next night on the the UFC PPV, Rogan had a black eye which he told the viewers was from training.

Someone find and bump the thread I want to see this!

Reebot -

ricky hatton is another one...oks so theres been others

Hatton was obese and coked out at the time, plus he is a little guy

I saw Andrew Golata get slammed and ground and pounded at Slopes night club in Hunter NY.

Samoa -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

Don Frye got K.O by a fat bouncer in Vegas

Never heard this. 

Don Frye was drunk as heck as well.  I would put my money on Frye if he was sober; let there be a rematch

guy who used to post here saw bobby hoffman get beat up in a bar fight

Roy Batty -

Know the details?

Wrestler Kane denies it here.

Kane: I Didn't Brawl with Tim Sylvia | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

blabbermouth -

*Quadros

Quadros denies the Rogan story on this podcast at around the 44:30 mark.

https://youtu.be/RxdqUTCEnaQ

Did PRIDE Commentator Stephen Quadros Beat Up Joe Rogan? - YouTube

Yeah, so Rogan and Quadros never got into a fight in a bathoom

leifdawg -
Choked72 - "BJ had on flip flops"

History rhymes

they called slippahs brah

This. And if they’re Scotts brand they’re basically running shoes for Hawaiians. Cheee

Not sure he was out "cold" - and got up and kicked the guys ass.

Nuff aready Baby J.  Leave yo sleepahs in da street when you pau.

blabbermouth - 
Bobby Lupo -

From this forum, I've heard that Gary Goodrich got his ass kicked by Shane Corson in a bar in Barrie and that Mark Coleman, in university, got his ass kick by a farmer.

Don Frye got knocked out by Dog The Bounty Hunter's elderly boxing coach, but Fry was drunk as shit.

Stephen Quadors claimed (on this very forum) to have knocked Joe Rogan unconscious and left him face down in a urinal. The next night on the the UFC PPV, Rogan had a black eye which he told the viewers was from training.

Trigg vs Buffer?

blas4ublasphemy -
blabbermouth - 
Bobby Lupo -

Trigg vs Buffer?

I never heard that story, either. What happened there?

knot eye -
blabbermouth -

*Quadros

Quadros denies the Rogan story on this podcast at around the 44:30 mark.

https://youtu.be/RxdqUTCEnaQ

I can't watch the video right now. Does he explain the series of events or just deny it?

I would imagine it must have gone something like this: Stephen heard Joe got a black eye, wanted to fuck with him before Joe's PPV appearance the next night, trolled online that he knocked Joe out and left him face-down in a urinal.

Something like that?

blabbermouth -
blas4ublasphemy -
blabbermouth - 
Bobby Lupo -

Trigg vs Buffer?

I never heard that story, either. What happened there?

buffer said he kicked triggs ass in an elevator.I dont believe it

I thought don Frye was dropped.in vegas by one.of the bounty hunters kid? The oldest fat one?