Is Cowboy Cerrone really a cowboy?

What are the requirements anyways? A penis and a cow? What if the cow has a penis does that count? This sport is very confusing... Phone Post

A_Shovel - What are the requirements anyways? A penis and a cow? What if the cow has a penis does that count? This sport is very confusing... Phone Post

If a cow has a penis it's a horse

Moran Phone Post

Nah, he moonlights as a Male stripper.

yea, he owns his own ranch & raises & slaughters all his own live stock

But does he know how to "rustle up" something when necessary? And where exactly is "yonder" at? Phone Post

A_Shovel - What are the requirements anyways? A penis and a cow? What if the cow has a penis does that count? This sport is very confusing... Phone Post

Does your screen name refer to shoveling manure covered threads all over the UG?

You're getting good at it. Phone Post

Ban Phone Post

He shouldn't be banned for being a cowboy lots of people have cattle. I say let him keep fighting Phone Post

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - 
Lord Nitemare - Nah, he moonlights as a Male stripper.

pics?

Nah, we were both on stage together - Kinda hard taking pics while you're shaking your dick at some middle aged housewife and her friends...Sorry.

UGCTT_ WhoWishesTheyWereSmooth? -

If a cow has a penis it's a horse

Moran Phone Post

I think you mean a bull sir Phone Post

OP is a K-Y Cowboy!

And I thought the Cowboy on The Village People was real!

is Thiago Alves really a pitbull

This begs the question: How many people has Wanderlei murdered with an axe and why isn't he in prison? Phone Post

Is Bones Jones really from the Philippins??

Pacquiao vs Klitschkos - Is Bones Jones really from the Philippins??

I don't think so but he has two middle names.

Jon Phillip Ian Jones. Phone Post

What does Chris Leben have against cats and why does he think smashing them is a suitable punishment? Phone Post

he has competed in rodeos iirc. Phone Post

Does he walk, or mozy? If the latter, then legit cowboy, IMO. Phone Post

Pacquiao vs Klitschkos - Is Bones Jones really from the Philippins??

and have a 3rd leg?