Is Daniel Cormier the greatest UFC Fighter/Commentator/Personality of all time

I can’t think of any other fighter who’s achieved what he has. Champion in 2 divisions, after retirement became the main guy in the booth with Rogan and Anik. His absolutely epic rivalry with Jon Jones. I can’t think of a more accomplished UFC fighter. Yet he still gets so much hate. Crazy

5 Likes

Was a huge fan of him fighting, but to much of him on the mic can get annoying.

3 Likes

i like his commentary

Great fighter and person; doesnt get enough credit.

3 Likes

Big fan of DC the fighter, one of the best to ever do it. Not a big fan of DC being ‘unapologetically himself’ as a commentator. Whatever the fuck thats supposed to mean!

3 Likes

I mean ill take unapologetically being oneself over playing a fake persona and actually being the opposite of the character youre playing, like Jon for example.

You can never trust a fake person.

Its just something he says a lot, so and so is being ‘unapologetically himself’! Cracks me up every time.

1 Like

Oh okay i misread what you said completely lol idk how. That was my fault dudeson. :facepunch:

Hated him as a fighter
Detest his commentary

(He was a damn good fighter, but I hate him cause he beat some of my favourite fighters)

5 Likes

TheDudesons

1 Like

He is the worst Color Commentator in history.

10 Likes

No, he sucks ass as a commentator.

Nice guy seemingly, Great fighter.

Horrible analysis and commentary.

6 Likes

I like both Frank Shamrock and Murr more.

2 Likes

, Dom,Bis, Felder all better than him

I wish they would replace DC with Chael

2 Likes

Great call with Chael. Hell, even Tito is more loveable on the mic than DC. Fuck it @BringBackGoldy, where you at motherfucker?

3 Likes

And that loud mouth obnoxious slob DC even was in commentary when his teammate was in the main event, very unprofessional, and hes unprofessional full stop.

Keep him on ESPN in the studio with Karen etc or do some back stage funny interviews what ever, just keep the s.o.b away from the commentary booth

2 Likes

In a perfect world its Bas and Schiavello with Rogan and DC switching out.

3 Likes

I’d love Schiavello,
Also Mauro

3 Likes

Bas Rutten Sport GIF by UFC

4 Likes

love dc as a fighter but man he was pretty dirty with eye pokes and head butts.

2 Likes