Is Darren Till vs Sean Strickland a fight you'd want to see early next year?

1 Like

I’d be up for it. I would still want to see the Rockhold fight though.

2 Likes

When is the last time Till won a fight? He don’t deserve it at this point.

1 Like

Stickland eats Till

3 Likes

I’d love to see Strickland make his name off Till and then for Till to finally be released from the UFC.

2 Likes

Interesting . I see Strickland bullying Til and at this point really can’t see him as a contender anytime soon . How far he has fallen in a couple years

1 Like

He was never a true contender. He beat Cowboy then Wonderboy in a narrow decision, and was immediately given a title shot. His win over Kelvin was okay but not impressive. That’s pretty much all I have to work with. He’s overrated, overranked, and is popular because of his social media presence more than anything else.

2 Likes

Can Strickland wrestle?

Till smashes Sean in a great fight

Tills weakness is wrestling grappling , Sean will walk forward throwing hard shots an till will counter him all night then get the finish looking great as he does it…Wellthats how I see it

Till’s weakness is confidence. His performances all suffer from a lack of volume and activity. If he doesn’t land the big left early, he fights to not lose from that moment on. He has shown this time and time again.

I think he will succumb to Sean’s pressure and get stopped within three rounds.

1 Like

Nope till smashes him , Sean will walk in like King Kong an Darren will take him out

Meh

2 Likes

hell yes. that would be a GREAT fight. rock on op…

Yeah it would be a good fight but as a post said earlier Till has to rely more on his striking and fight rather than hesitate with the fear of being taken down.

1 Like

I wanted to see till vs perry. How did that never happen.

Yep. Wanna see another Sean KO.