Is Fallon Fox a black mark on the sport.

I honestly believe he should not be able to fight women period. I do wish him the best in life, just not in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Great idea for a thread

Black mark on this forum Phone Post 3.0

"Her", not "him".  Get it right, OP.

more like a brown mark

Wow, well said OP. Just amazingly put.
Wow.

So nice.
Very wow. Phone Post 3.0

Nope it's still a 'him', just had his junk lopped off. Phone Post 3.0

The UG has been so nice and quiet recently dont bring this bullshit back Phone Post 3.0

CaptainThunderPlums - The UG has been so nice and quiet recently dont bring this bullshit back Phone Post 3.0

Yup.

Id say more like a turkey slap Phone Post 3.0

I dont think that Fallon is a black mark on MMA as much as I think that Fallon is a black mark on Transgenders...there is already enough negativity and backlash on transgendered people without one bodying females and breaking faces as a "woman" fighter. It would be the same backlash in any sport. If she was beating the hell out of Holly Holm in boxing or Dunking on Brittney Griner in the WNBA people would still be very uncomfortable with that. That said Fallon Fox is pure entertainment for me. WAR Queen of Swords

Since she was still sanctioned after all the info came out I'm gonna say, no. If anything it addressed another grey area.

Do I agree with her fighting? no but that doesn't matter as any fight she takes, her opponents are okay with it (other than the first few anyway) and that's what matters going forward. Phone Post 3.0

In the grand scheme of the MMA history books, Fallon Fox will barely even be a foot note.

RKing85 - In the grand scheme of the MMA history books, Fallon Fox will barely even be a foot note.
She'll barely register as a mushroom stamp in the history books Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna guess that the blacks won't claim Fallon.

Is Fallon Fox a black man in this sport?

That's how I read OP Phone Post 3.0

It's amazing how people immediately go with the most harsh "dick" jokes when bashing her.

In all honesty, she gives us enough to bash by what she does/says and when you constantly go to "oh but you cut off your dick" it just makes it seem like you are against transgender people. It's like people always shitting on Obama(a lot of it warranted). There seems to be a consistent racist tone.

That being said, I think she is a black mark because it shows how inept the ACs are and how she took advantage.

You cannot allow someone to fight that is transgender without full knowledge of the situation. She should have been punished for that more harshly than and roider. Phone Post 3.0

If you consider it a sport, then yes but it's just an event of prizefighting Phone Post