Is Femmenu's a good strip club?

pretty sure advances in social media destroyed the strip clubs.

it used to be you could see an occasional classmate or two on stage. LOL

When I was a junior in high school my friend took us to Wild Horse? I was poor so he let me borrow $10, it was like $2 a beer back then but then this woman comes out on stage topless and I watch as people gave money and she gave them their money's worth. At the next song I took his place while my friends laughed. I spent the whole $8 and threatened to kick my friend's ass if he did not lend me more money.

Lol.

After high school we used to go Point After/Masqueades/Pink Cadillac hope to hook up or score but always ended up at some strip club leaving our Point After glasses in the car and having a blast.

Fucking fun time with hot chicks.

I am so cheap now, mortgage does that I guyess. I have a $7 limit per girl, $28 per night to sit on the "row". Damn how times have changed.

FCTV808 - fren, it's good to see you. where have you been and when are you headed back to hawaii?

good to be back.  hope to be back on the rock sometime this coming summer and will most likely spend a little time investigating this Femennu's or Roxxa place.Just for research purposes. ;)