Is it Impossible to TRANE BJJ in South Florida for

$100 dollars a month with no contract???? The school i was going to attend got rid of their morning classes and now im in the unfortunate situation of trying to find a new school within those limitations. i can afford $100 bucks a months and i might be moving in 6-8 months which is why i cant sign a contract..... am i fucked when it comes to TRANING BJJ in south florida?

Good luck finding a school with no contracts in South Florida.

6 month contract ftw

Sagiv Lapkin -  Where are you?

cooper shitty

Haven't seen anything for that price in south florida Phone Post

Most places let you out of a contract if you move a certain distance away.

If you're moving to texas, you're good.  If you're moving across town ... probably not.

they get a bit nuts with contracts in S florida bjj schools. sux

I'm pretty sure ATT, Cyborg, and Rilion Gracie all require contracts. You might wanna contact FFA.

Some contracts have a clause that voids it if you move a certain distance away.  You might want to check on that, and also just explain your situation.  I'm sure most gyms would be happy to take your money for 6-8 months.

Sagiv Lapkin -  I'm in West Palm. If you ever get up there I'll be happy to train with you, although you are much bigger than me.

BEEP!! ;p

Well amigo, sorry I'm a little late to your rescue here....BUT....I bring good and bad news. The bad news is that it's a little far for you (almost 30 miles) but the good news is that it's straight down the turnpike so it's actually not a bad drive!

http://www.zenjiujitsu.com/

Sagiv, I'm in West Palm also. Where do you trane? Phone Post

actually training with the dudes who use to be at marcelos school. great instructors like leo kirby and john davis both marcelo brown belts. underground jiu jitsu.

Hey guys, Im the Head Instructor at ATT West Palm Beach. Anyone from the UG is more then welcome into my gym. Sagiv is my student, even though hes a lil away from training. For location, go to www.attwpb.com. We are on Military TR just less than 1 mile south of Okeechobee BLVD.

Hope see u guys soon! Happy 2011 for all UG.