Is it too late for me?

Edan - I'm 25, never had any training just like a couple of months of BJJ and kickboxing, I will be 26 in october, is it too late for me to start right now going pro or should I just think about it as a hobby?

Never too late ask Randy Couture Phone Post

Just...Start...TRAINING!!! Make small goals and just work hard.

If I recall correctly Frank Shamrock was 26 when he started training and he became a star in Pancrase, UFC champion, a pioneer of the sport and the symbol of the evolution of MMA from gimmick to a modern sport with world class athletes.

If you are going to be world champion one must admit you have a lot of catching up to do, but if you train hard and enjoy yourself you may end up noticing that you don't really suck at it. Go from there. I am 32 and only had a handful of training sessions so far and already signed up for a grappling competition in 3 weeks. =) If you don't have to be world champion, just push on and bloody enjoy yourself.

By the way, when did Severn shift from wrestling to MMA? At 36 or something?

If I recall correctly UFC fighter Jorge Rivera trained martial arts for the first time when he was 25.

dfiumano i hope your training still ongoing and that it is going well. hopefully the op is training and trying to do something too. as for me im still training, all the best guys.

victorchensky - dfiumano i hope your training still ongoing and that it is going well. hopefully the op is training and trying to do something too. as for me im still training, all the best guys.

I dismissed the idea of going into MMA, and have been taking TKD since last November, and am very happy with it. Phone Post

Dooo ittt, definitely won't regret it. Phone Post