Is Jake Paul crushing Dana White in this war of words?

I mean you take so much issue with who another man actually steps into a ring with to fight, I’d like to know who you’re fighting so I can respect you more for taking on harder life challenges.

2 Likes

Paul should worry about boxing or come over and fight a mma match.

1 Like

I honestly would like him to fight in MMA. Boxing, while people cherish it in certain circles, is not a good way to settle a score with someone. Especially someone that knows how to do things other than throw hands. I am DEFINITELY not a fan of Jake Paul the person, but he is raising a question that has long been questioned, the pay scale, lack of benefits, etc. of MMA fighters that are part of a company which is close to being a Monopoly.

Whats good for biz is good for biz

jake will be a huge fight promotor.
you’ll get some gigantic fights in 10 years time or less under his promotional banner.

2 Likes

This is the correct answer.

1 Like

Both Dana and Jack Paul are mutually benefiting from the exposure all this “rivalry” is generating. I highly doubt they both aren’t sitting back laughing while counting the dollars they’re seeing from this.

1 Like

I don’t take issue with any of these guys. I want to see Jake vs Dana.

I doubt Dana’s heart would handle it after years of steroid abuse. You see how red his face constantly gets?

The problem is Jake Paul is a child of the Internet and Dana is an old guy who’s not part of the media generation. Taking Jake Paul on in the ring would be safer for Dana than taking him on on the Internet. It’s literally home turf for Jake Paul. After the awful PPV buys i can see Jake Paul moving on to something else. Blaming early signs of CTE. Dana needs to stope stoking that fire by responding and Paul will move on imho. Right now hes living in Dana’s head rent free…

Jake will leave after big fights with Nate who has 1 fight left and Conor who has 2. Both those PPVs are huge paydays for him. Then Nate can fight Conor, no reason to sign again with the UFC right now.

1 Like

Jake Paul is getting the better of Dana, lol. Quite easily too.

True, but Jake is internet, while Dana is just fight promoter with best line… “this is the best fighter in the world”