Is Jake Paul crushing Dana White in this war of words?

Here is part 1 and 2 of another Paul response to White. Outside of saying he might be using steroids, Dana doesn’t have many more meaningful zingers on this 5-0 fighter. But Paul has A LOT of good points on fighter pay. Is Paul winning this spat in a major way because of how good he can get something to go viral with younger fans?

2 Likes
7 Likes

I will say, with Paul fighting for higher fighter pay, it makes him harder to hate.

23 Likes

It’s just the only angle that he can attack Dana with that’s all. As Dana said, if you have a better idea, do it yourself :slight_smile:

9 Likes

paul is destroying him. dana has nothing. paul can keep exposing how bad dana and ufc treats their fighters all day and night and dana cannot refute it, just try and change the subject and hope no one notices jaja…

8 Likes

I fee like there’s a lot of sexual tension between the two. Wouldn’t be surprised if they banged each other at some point. Cocaine + PEDS anal pleasure

6 Likes

Dana could trane again like he did for Tito and get in there and starch Jake… he doesnt fight guys bigger than him

Ttt

3 Likes

James Franco Flirt GIF

1 Like

Jake is in Dana’s head so bad lol.

1 Like

They both sound like dingdongs.

2 Likes

Which guys do you fight?

Just curious.

1 Like

falling star or a u.f.o.? interesting…

The funniest part of this is that Jake Paul has half of you retards thinking he actually cares what UFC fighters get paid. He doesn’t give a fuck. He’s just doing this to keep his name trending and the retards clicking. He has no power to strong-arm Dana White into anything.

13 Likes

I’ve not seen a single retard that has thought anything other than what this is.

Obviously Jake Paul isn’t that concerned with the UFC. But he is still stating facts that Dana doesn’t like to address.

Guess that makes you the retard or something.

5 Likes

Fighters aren’t underpaid. They receive exactly what they agreed too.

7 Likes

What do you mean?

I’m down for fighters earning more. Nothing wrong with that. The UFC is big enough and stable enough to devote more of its earnings to fighter pay across the board.

Maybe Jake Paul is the outsider who inserts the “energy” that might make this happen. The majority of fighters are gonna walk the line offered by the UFC. Those who don’t get fucked by the very contracts they have to sign to earn what money is available.

3 Likes

If this Jake Paul smack talk helps the UFC pay their fighters better then I am all for it… if it amounts to a steaming hot pile of nothing, then it is just a waste of time.

3 Likes