Is Jake Paul the most feared fighter ever?

So many guys have turned down the opportunity to fight him despite the fact that it would be the biggest payday of their careers including UFC legends Kamaru Usman, Daniel Cormier, the Diaz bro’s, Khabib, etc. Floyd also doesn’t want it after what Logan did to him. (Record is now 50-Logan)

Why do these men fear Jake Paul so badly? Is it because they don’t want to suffer the humiliation of losing to a Disney star or is Jake Paul’s power just THAT DEVASTATING that people fear for their safety when stepping up against him?

1 Like

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

3 Likes

He’s definitely the most feared fighter in this thread

1 Like

He’s a boxer…hey aren’t, would be my guess.

Who’s nuts did you use to ride before the Paul’s? Can’t remember but you trolled just as hard @The_Lion_King

Hey Lion King - stop spamming this forum with your crap threads. Go play Dungeon and Dragons with Ira and Myron

2 Likes

This guy is kind of like the MSM. You continuously beat your audience down with non stop bullshit eventually the morons will conform.

1 Like

Makes sense. Worked with OP

1 Like

Conor Mcgregor Lol GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

I’ll fight him. Those other guys probably just have better things to do, like focus on their UFC careers. I doubt too many fighters actually fear him.

If Jake Paul fans make Canelo visibly angry, imagine how angry Jake Paul himself would make Canelo during the build up to their fight.

That fight is gonna happen in 2-3yrs according to Jake.

The most feared fight ever is Tyson during his prime. The most feared fight now is GGG, who beat Canelo and slightly edged/drawed him in the rematch. No one wants to fight him, Canelo is ducking him til his in his 40s and only was gifted the win due to judging corruption.

4 Likes

They don’t want to become a meme like Ben and Tyrone.

Their entire legacy is on the line against Jake. He’s figured out that he can build his name boxing non boxers who still have fighter credibility. He doesn’t get near enough credit for what he’s doing. Jake doesn’t even need to beat up Nate. He could retire now and have my respect after beating woodley and Silva.

1 Like

yet another multi screen name

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure a hell of a lot of boxers would like to get their hands on him and a lot of MMA guys would like to get him in the cage.

But MMA guys trying to fight him in boxing? if they value their credibility over money at all, its high risk for them.

1 Like