is joe lauzon on tuf 5 for real?

I like it. The where's waldo strategy is a good one.

I totally forgot Andy Wang was even on the show till last week. I do notice Joe because I remember him from his UFC appearance. He just seems like a quiet guy. I hope he does well.

joe?

i thought you went on the show to get more well known and become a "name player"?

steal the spotlight dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttt

Actually... I got sick right before I was supposed to go on the show. They had already done a lot of prep work to have me on though. I missed the first few weeks there, and they altered the video to digitally put me into the background. Thats why I haven't interacted with anyone whatsoever.

yeah that makes sense joe....the only reason i noticed u was because of your ears...and that shock look u always give the camera when people are acting a fool and writing names on the walls....Silent assasin should be your nickname!!

It's a shame you couldn't have stuck a tube up your ass or otherwise acted like a dickhead so your fans could see more of you on TV.

Damn your integrity, Joe!!!!! Damn damn damn!!!

i saw him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll see Lauzon when the ref raises his arm. He's representing Boston...WAR SOUTHIE !!!

it's a pain in the ass when I'm boasting to the people at work how one of my best friends is in the UFC and on Spike, and they say they didn't see him, and I have to explain that he was the big-eared one in the background while everyone was questioning Gabe's sexuality...

Joe and Gray are playing it correctly imo. Skills win a lot more fans than antics in the long run.

Joe...portrayed as the "Quiet but deadly" guy in my opinion. With gabe gone there should be more spotlight for the guys who are clearly there to win the show.

LOL @ "I am inthe background of every scene"

That rocks! Go J-Lau!

Your friend - Dougie

Let's see some more ears and less queers.

greattt fighttt joe