Is JWHITE really "anti social"?

i always liked watching jay fight. actually, scratch that, i always liked watching the posse of hotties he brought with him to the fights, never paid much attention to him.

Let me guess...he saw George Clooney in 'Dusk till Dawn' and ran out to get that lame tattoo like every other guy trying to look tough. Atleast be original in your gayness.

Jay needs no tattoos to look "tough"!

And he is original in his gayness, he will have the first Throwdown signature vale tudo short- the Jay White manties. Available in yellow, pink & powder blue.

Grouchy = original with his gayness

anti-social?

remember the wonder

Grouchy just doesn't like me because I said he was no good at grappling.

Me a superfan?  Fuck yeahhhhh!  Thanks for the compliment bro!

^^^ what he/she said. should do an article on your tats! check your email when you get a chance jay. ttt

Jay's also a Vegas performer!!

http://shop.vegas.com/shows/showtimes2.jsp?show=14

Shit. He always seemed like a nice enough guy to me...TTT

Date: 03/14/08 01:49 AM
621 Total Posts Ignore User

^^You only said that cause I finish so quick.

Grouchy I thought we were talking about grappling, not your personal life bro. I know if that were I wouldn't want that getting out..

Hey Jon how's the shoulder you had surgery right? I hope everything went well and is good for you.

Yeah, hes anti social alright!
By the way, I like Jay "The Juggernaut" White!!

HUGS

Hey Jay. Shoulders great. Just finishin' up school for the semester and I plan on fighting at least twice over the summer. Hope all is well on your end bro.

Take care and God Bless...

• Jon

Jay brings anti socialness to a whole new level i lived with him for a while only words he ever said to me were Train,English Fag and Outback.

"Jay brings anti socialness to a whole new level i lived with him for a while only words he ever said to me were Train,English Fag and Outback"

and "fuckin' Brit"...lol

lol....love the outback going there tonight for diner after training.. :0)

Jay needs no tattoos to look "gay"!

STFU EVERYONE! (just trying out my new "superfan" powers to see if they work)