Is Khabib a modern day Jesus?

1 Like

Yeah Conor is a washed up juice head and coke head shell of his former self. I’ve been saying this for a few years now so the fact that you think I’m still his fanboy shows you’re a sock puppet troll account who’s too cowardly to troll on your main because you’re a virgin who cares about his UG rep :joy:

But the fact is he is a tiny little featherweight and stuffed takedowns from the west 200lb bum Khabib who you worship as a god

Can’t be GOAT if you’re 200lbs and lost a round to a bloated featherweight

CAPTION

Lockeroom shot after Khabib loss

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s 200lbs and lost a round to a featherweight

lol Conor starved himself down to FW to beat midgets before IV’s were banned.

Now he’s about 190 lbs of solid muscle and can’t even make WW.

So either he’s on roids he’s a natural WW or MW… you decide.

That’s washed up steroid coke head Conor

Prime Conor was a featherweight and even post prime FW Conor won a round against your idol despite being embarrassingly smaller

I don’t think Jesus would lose a round to a featherweight :joy:

How pathetic is it that you keep reposting the same gif of Conor doing nothing?

We all saw what happened to him that night.

He even became a rapist because of it.

Because I know how mad it makes you to see your idol getting stuffed and slapped by a FW after you compared him to Jesus :joy:

Prime Jesus would not get stuffed and slapped by a washed up featherweight coke head :sob:

Prime Jesus got crucified. Hope that helps. Khabib is better p4p.

Khabib hit Conor with way harder shots and dropped him. A wrestler vs. supposedly the best striker in MMA :joy:

Stay delusional Conor fan.

It’s the only way to cope

Wow I made you so mad that you sent yourself to Hell by intentionally disrespecting Jesus.

Your idol got stuffed and slapped by a featherweight which disqualified him from the GOAT discussion. He is nowhere near the level of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Rumors are that Satan loves virgin blood. So he will enjoy feasting on you.

I will pray for you. :pray:t2:

Stop being a clown for a second and listen to some words of wisdom from the Russian Jesus.

Then he should be quite confident about taking a grappling match with GSP. Surely his mother still allows him to grapple, since he’s still training guys in grappling?

I’ve also never understood why the world’s best grappler has never tested himself in Abu Dhabi or any of the other grappling-spectrum venues. And the kneejerk reaction might be “well they don’t have enough money or a big enough platform for Khabib”… OH! Is that right? I thought Khabib wasn’t about the money?

A young man in his early 30’s. Won’t compete because his mom won’t let him. He’s the GOAT though as long as GSP never gets a hold of him!

Khabib knows GSP is not on his level in grappling. He just has no interest in competing at all since his father died, and why should he? What you don’t realise is that Khabib has been living like he was in the military since he was 3 and now he never has to work another day in his life and turns down 100 million dollar fights against Floyd. Different mindset.

Doesn’t sound like a GOAT mindset to me. Usually we reserve that word for people like Hendo who are all about the competition, and ride that damn horse until the wheels fall off.

Khabib was pretty good. If he wants the GOAT title, it’s right there in front of him, all he has to do is take it (from GSP).

People will just say GSP is too old even when he loses.

This was an MMA fight that could have happened when Khabib’s dad was alive and GSP wasn’t 40, but the UFC cock blocked it.

This is true.

This is a half truth. Everyone knows who GSP is. Beating him is the missing piece of Khabib’s puzzle and everyone knows it.

The world needs to see Khabib vs GSP. It ain’t too late for either guy, sure as hell not Khabib. These guys need to find a way. It’d be the biggest, best thing that ever happened to the sport.

Khabib knows the GOAT debate was a fugazi and wanted to get out when he was a champ with a few defences and p4p #1

He predicted this at 24

Imagine that.

Predicting your career at 24.

These are the actions of someone who is elevated to a higher level. Like Jesus for instance… allegedly.