Is Khabib a modern day Jesus?

Khabib would never tap to strikes, like Jesus didn’t, this is why in the real world nobody cares about GSP and everyone thinks Khabib is the GOAT.

[​IMG]

1 Like

Conor = 2 weight champ
Khabib = 1 weight champ

Khabib has also pulled out (quit before the fight started) of more fights than he’s won

conor-mcgregor-who-the-fuck-is-that-guy

Conor is a bum who Khabib destroyed and just got finished by Khabib’s leftovers two times straight.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Khabib is controversial because:
-He expresses radical islamist ideas on his social media
-He calls himself the greatest of all time with 3 title defences?
-He’s only fought 13 times in the UFC and while it’s very impressive to go 13-0 in the UFC he never really fought anyone worth much salt except for 5 guys (RDA, Conor, Poireir, Barboza, Gaethje) and anyone who knows anything knows those are all HORRIBLE stylistic matchups except for Gaethje and RDA.

He came into the UFC with a padded record then picked the best stylistic matchups for himself. Until at the very top. Then when he was at the very top retired claiming he’s like a modern Jesus because “he’s never lost” - and it’s frustrating because padded records and favourable matchups are for boxing , not MMA

Here’s Khabib’s 16-0 record before entering the UFC. So no he’s not 29-0 and 13-0 and only a handful of those opponents are worth mentioning.

1 Like

jesus GIF

Imagine trying to discredit someone who fought 29 times and never got scratched, defeated and finished some of the best LW’s ever in their prime, tied the UFC record for LW title defences (the best division) and tied with GSP on UFC winstreak.

Im 500 and 0 just like Rickson and you have heard of just as many guys I beat within 5 percent

That’s fake though.

Khabib is the real Jesus here.

Ignored content.

1 Like

Khabib is a fuckin fag

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by to let me know.

Yeah because Khabib is twice his size lol Khabib has never won a title at welterweight so his wins against bloated featherweights are irrelevant

2 division champ > 1 division cherry picker

lol Conor starved himself down to FW to beat midgets before IV’s were banned.

Now he’s about 190 lbs of solid muscle and can’t even make WW.

So either he’s on roids he’s a natural WW or MW… you decide.

https://twitter.com/thenotoriousmma/status/1466952745139716106

Prime Conor was a natural 168 which is average walk around weight for FW. He just had a bad coach and camp so he didn’t cut very well (which makes his GOAT FW fun even more impressive).

The fact that post prime Conor won a round against prime Khabib despite being 20lbs smaller just shows Khabib is no where near his level and will never be a 2 division champ like Conor

1 Like

John Candy Reaction GIF

How to say you’re stupid without saying you’re stupid

2 Likes

CAPTION

Lockeroom shot after Khabib loss

2 Likes

Good fighter, but
No where near the greatest not even top 5 maybe not even top 10
Records mean nothing I literally just proved that. He’s 13-0 as far as I’m concerned. Fighting guys with losing records when you’re 14-0 means nothing.

1 Like