Is Khabib a modern day Jesus?

14-0 means nothing other than he has one of the longest winstreaks in UFC history,
tied for most title defences in the best division and destroyed some of the best LW’s ever.

He’s the best p4p fighter ever, who retired young.

Yes, just like a modern day Jesus with a bit of homeless abuse chucked into the mix.

1 Like

over rated as all fuck.
a weight cheating blanket.

Blanket is someone who doesn’t advance position, that ain’t Khabib. He has the best grappling in MMA history thanks to his father, a man, Khabib is the son of man.

1 Like

Jesus got mad in the Bible, and also probably had a few chuckles at the expense of the homeless and the lepers. Let’s be honest.

Jesus himself said he was not a perfect man, not as close as Khabib is anyhow.

Once and it was an anti-capitalist gesture. Not a man to be worshipped. Definitely not god.

1 Like

So you have no response to my argument? Concession accepted.

The fact that Conor was even able to make it competitive despite being so much smaller just shows Khabib isn’t on his level and why Khabib will never be a 2 weight champ

Khabib cut from 200lbs just to get stuffed and slapped and humiliatingly losing an entire round to a featherweight

Let me know when Khabib goes up to WW and fights someone his size. Then we can compare him to 2 division champs

Conor cheated more times than anyone in MMA history, even going so far as to knee Khabib in face and foul as he was was going to finish him with a kimura and break his arm in the second.

And he still didn’t have a single moment in that fight where did anything to Khabib.

Shameful performance and got his ass kicked bell to bell and finished.

Khabib cut from 200lbs and lost an entire round to a featherweight :joy:

That alone debunks him being anywhere near GOAT level

Conor can’t even make LW at this point. He’s a bigger man than Khabib in terms of muscle mass.

He made his mark slaying midgets at FW with extreme weight cutting and drugs.

He just fooled everyone cutting down with now banned IV’s and roids and is 1-3 at LW since 2016.

Khabib didn’t just beat Conor he took his soul.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah Conor is a washed up juice head and coke head shell of his former self. I’ve been saying this for a few years now so the fact that you think I’m still his fanboy shows you’re a sock puppet troll account who’s too cowardly to troll on your main because you’re a virgin who cares about his UG rep :joy:

But the fact is he is a tiny little featherweight and stuffed takedowns from the west 200lb bum Khabib who you worship as a god

Can’t be GOAT if you’re 200lbs and lost a round to a bloated featherweight

CAPTION

Lockeroom shot after Khabib loss

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s 200lbs and lost a round to a featherweight

lol Conor starved himself down to FW to beat midgets before IV’s were banned.

Now he’s about 190 lbs of solid muscle and can’t even make WW.

So either he’s on roids he’s a natural WW or MW… you decide.

That’s washed up steroid coke head Conor

Prime Conor was a featherweight and even post prime FW Conor won a round against your idol despite being embarrassingly smaller

I don’t think Jesus would lose a round to a featherweight :joy:

How pathetic is it that you keep reposting the same gif of Conor doing nothing?

We all saw what happened to him that night.

He even became a rapist because of it.

Because I know how mad it makes you to see your idol getting stuffed and slapped by a FW after you compared him to Jesus :joy:

Prime Jesus would not get stuffed and slapped by a washed up featherweight coke head :sob: