Is Mike Dolce still a thing? What about Edmund?

Haven't heard much about these guys in a while.

nek -

Haven't heard much about these guys in a while.

Dolce has a YouTube channel now, puts videos out from time to time

Nothing is impossible 

He's a great source for fighters to get gear. Having been a long time juice head himself.

GeorgeScoresPoints - He's a great source for fighters to get gear. Having been a long time juice head himself.

have any of the fighters dolce worked with to ready for a fight fail a drug test?

George Lockhart called him out to fight on the Ariel helwani show a couple of weeks ago. Dolce turned it down the following week 

Never forget the Brolce thread.

Classic

Kanye loves fishdicks -

George Lockhart called him out to fight on the Ariel helwani show a couple of weeks ago. Dolce turned it down the following week 

I seem to remember Dolce saying that he'd do it but he's doing so well in his other businesses that it would take a lot of scratch for him to commit to a fight. Dolce has MMAed professionally and was on TUF. I don't know the size difference but I'm pretty certain Dolce would wipe the floor with him.

It'd be hilarious if one of them missed weight if they do actually scrap.

knot eye -
Kanye loves fishdicks -

I seem to remember Dolce saying that he'd do it but he's doing so well in his other businesses that it would take a lot of scratch for him to commit to a fight. Dolce has MMAed professionally and was on TUF. I don't know the size difference but I'm pretty certain Dolce would wipe the floor with him.

It'd be hilarious if one of them missed weight if they do actually scrap.

They should have a weight cutting contest. The person who can cut the biggest percentage of their weight wins...or dies...or both

starboy - 
GeorgeScoresPoints - He's a great source for fighters to get gear. Having been a long time juice head himself.

have any of the fighters dolce worked with to ready for a fight fail a drug test?

Have they?

https://youtu.be/OX3xHinpDxo?t=5026

Lol OP Dolce used his 10th post in almost 10 years on your thread. 

Kanye loves fishdicks - 

Lockhart isn’t any better.

ClydeErwinBarret -
Kanye loves fishdicks - 

Lockhart isn’t any better.

You see, he was in the military, and weight cutting, and the military. He had a role in the military. 

edmond has a really good up and coming fighter named edmond. 

I get hazy on the various diet coaches that have come and gone in MMA.

Wasnt Dolce big on the IV before fight time and the USADA ban on all IVs killed off that particular dietary method?

GeorgeScoresPoints -
starboy - 

Have they?

Isnt that (allegedly) why they went to him for advice?

Edmund was done before Ronda retired. I think every single person had left already, while she still stubbornly clung on

USADA killed the business 

Nutella and EPO on celery, bro.