Is MMA a real sport??? If so how is it..

If MMA is a real sport then how does the UFC ban a journalist.? Not only a journalist but the top journalist covering the sport. Would the NFL do the same? NBA? The off road series? MotoGP? Womens Waterpolo? WWE? Phone Post 3.0

Rogan said it isn't a sport ... I trust his opinion.

But for real mma is fighting. Boxing is a match boxing is a sport.

Mma is something else all together.

After last night I think we can put to bed the " boxing is more brutal than mma theory"

Some seriously brutal beat downs last night.

Mma didn't ban him, the UFC did... Phone Post 3.0

bignightmare - If MMA is a real sport then how does the UFC ban a journalist.? Not only a journalist but the top journalist covering the sport. Would the NFL do the same? NBA? The off road series? MotoGP? Womens Waterpolo? WWE? Phone Post 3.0

To answer your question no a real sport wouldn't do that...

But the nfl,nba,mlb, or nhl shit even the CFL or mls wouldn't have the faces of their league be somebody like Dana.

Kicking media out is petty.

I bet they said it was the fastest growing sport when trying to get into New York, but screwing Ariel will be a private matter.

I believe some of the sherdog crew got banned for a bit too as well back in the day I'm pretty sure.

This isn't the first time press has been stonewalled.

How WWE is this move? Phone Post 3.0

dowthebow - Mma didn't ban him, the UFC did... Phone Post 3.0
BOOM! The better question is whether UFC is a sport.

Then again it IS MMA's ugly cousin...or whatever that Aussie blogger called it. lol Phone Post 3.0

bignightmare - If MMA is a real sport then how does the UFC ban a journalist.? Not only a journalist but the top journalist covering the sport. Would the NFL do the same? NBA? The off road series? MotoGP? Womens Waterpolo? WWE? Phone Post 3.0
As much as it is a sport it is also entertainment. There is a great deal of time and money invested in hyping up the fights and creating a very exciting and enticing atmosphere. I can only imagine that the overhead for the UFC is insane with a lot of it going into promotion. I'm a big Ariel fan but its akin to someone dropping a major spoiler . Like if you found out Han solo dies before ever seeing Starwars . He compromised the big reveal that was Brock. This is the same organization that cut arguably its biggest star from 200 for not showing up for press duties. Kicking out Ariel seems perfectly inline with UFC disciplinary practices. They are spiteful high school girls . That being said The UFC holds all the cards ... So what did you think was going to happen ? Phone Post 3.0

if the US is a real country then howcome their political system picks and chooses what questions can be asked of political candidates at debates?

To be fair, there has been stories of the nfl bending ESPN over if they don't like stories that are being ran. They shut down that show about a fictional football team years ago