Is Nick Diaz being set up?

DFW is a promotional genius! He went 100% WWE on this fight. It's a win win for the UFC. If GSP wins it will build his poster boy's status even more. If Diaz wins, then the heel wins the belt. Everybody tunes in to see if the bad guy will loose. Diaz as the champ will sell more ppv's. Phone Post

Thanks for the heads up on the update. I will get on it and future posts will have paragraphs - my apology. And I like the UFC and Dana. I was just wondering why Dana would risk losing his golden boy to rep the sport for someone as controversial as Diaz. Phone Post

My2cents - Thanks for the heads up on the update. I will get on it and future posts will have paragraphs - my apology. And I like the UFC and Dana. I was just wondering why Dana would risk losing his golden boy to rep the sport for someone as controversial as Diaz. Phone Post

No need to apologize, it's all good man... Phone Post

No one sane ever thought Diaz could win.

Thomas Denny.

Thomas Denny.

gsp may be a dream poster boy for the ufc but diaz's style of fighting is exactly what dana loves. so i don't think he cares who wins. its a win - win situation for dana and the ufc imo.

I would think if he lost he would have a couple more fights under the UFC banner and if those didn't wok out well return to SF. I'm really curious how he's gonna deal with the high level wrestlers Phone Post

original kriner - I would think if he lost he would have a couple more fights under the UFC banner and if those didn't wok out well return to SF. I'm really curious how he's gonna deal with the high level wrestlers Phone Post

Does anyone here think that maybe Diaz has been working on his wrestling more than we knew or thought? I've always thought about that.

It'd be awesome if he has been. Phone Post

First off Diaz can win ..and for the first time in GSP's career I am betting against him......

At +350 its worth it to bet on Diaz in a 5 round fight.

No way he cuts super enteraining Diaz