Is Paddy going to join O'malley on team can crushers?

A looooong time ago. I vaguely remember not being a fan.

Yeah goat cheese sucks too

1 Like

Why do you guys want these newer guys fighting top level guys off the bat?

1 Like

They’re being brought up the proper way I think

2 Likes

Did you know goats and rams are two different species?

2 Likes

Yeah. I cant goat my dick down a womans throat

3 Likes

Well god damn done. That punchline was right there for the taking and I didn’t see it. :handshake: bless you sir

1 Like

I would gladly be the next can for paddy to crush. Sign me up Dana

2 Likes

You might not be can worthy

Dam I sucked that bad huh lol

No, you might be too good!

1 Like

This guy barely got to the UFC, has a record of 1-0, just got owned in a bar, and keeps calling himself the UFC’s golden goose. Talks too much. Hopefully, somebody shuts him up early before we have to deal with another McChicken.

Sounds like you hate him and want to see him get beaten up. He has achieved his goal. Whether you like or hate him you know his name and will watch him fight.

I want to see him fight Tapura!

2 Likes

Hate a fighter? I barely know him. Maybe he achieved his goal in your mind. I couldn’t care less if he wins or loses as long as he shuts up. If he loses and keeps yapping, same as if he won as far as i’m concerned. Them British fighters with exception of Edwards talk way more outside the ring than inside. Till, this guy, Bisping and his fluke title, and so on. And the funny thing is’ Edward is the one who gets shit on for doing his talking inside the ring. Can’t say I fell off my chair when heard that he and O’malley found each other.

Of course I know his name. How can you forget such a dimwhit name? Straight out of Harry Potter. Let him fight some ranked opponents. We can discuss how golden he is then.