Is that Costa dude that dusted Johny scheduled?

dude looked great, but smelled suspicious

TeamPrimal -

Its crazy to see stuff come full circle.   I remember when it was a death sentence to fight Uriah hall.  Didn't last long but he also had that hype. 

Kind of, but not really. His TUF knockout was ridiculous, but hes always been flukey

TeamPrimal -

Its crazy to see stuff come full circle.   I remember when it was a death sentence to fight Uriah hall.  Didn't last long but he also had that hype. 

Yess! I remember well! So true. The fight game is treacherous.

JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick -
Card -

Bicep injury

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/3/13/17117508/paulo-costa-expects-sidelined-six-weeks-after-biceps-injury-ufc

Arms were too awesome they just busted. 

roundhouse to you sir!

One more thing, OP is 100% correct.Lots of people were super impressed with this dude and definitely would be a big interest fight. He almost looks like a middleweight and he got aggression like the legendary UFC fighters like Mark Coleman and Matt Hughes and Vitor Belfort so he's a throwback but he last fought in November of last year and if you want to get to that McGregor payout, you can't sit out too long. Impressions fade.

Also I don't see why he needs a tuneup fight. This dude brutalized Johny Hendricks. It's only thru that wrestler pride that Hendricks refused to quit, but that fight showed without a doubt this dude is for real and really deserves top tier fights and promotion.

But as Joe Silva might say, he's got to fight.

bigger mw

one last thing, I disagree that all big and physically powerful fighters are automatically steroid abusers. Also steroids can give you many physical enhancements, but it can't give you heart. And he got rocked by Johny Hendricks a couple times but kept his composure and I think that's a mentaity, not a steroid. Same thing as Khabib. Same mentality. So I prefer to find him innocent until proven guilty and I'll join the OP in saying very much looking forward to his next fight.

op i salute your taste in fighters!

So Hall's going to Bellator. Interesting. 

chupecabre - 

So Hall's going to Bellator. Interesting. 

wut

Next mw champ i reckon

stringtheory -
TeamPrimal -

Yeah Uriah was terrifying on TUF. His athleticism and explosiveness was deadly. He had all the tools physically, just never had the mental toughness to become truly great. Shame really. 

He still has all of that. But still isn’t really mentally tough enough. 

He has to get his cycle on point first

stainlesssteel -

one last thing, I disagree that all big and physically powerful fighters are automatically steroid abusers. Also steroids can give you many physical enhancements, but it can't give you heart. And he got rocked by Johny Hendricks a couple times but kept his composure and I think that's a mentaity, not a steroid. Same thing as Khabib. Same mentality. So I prefer to find him innocent until proven guilty and I'll join the OP in saying very much looking forward to his next fight.

op i salute your taste in fighters!

Thanks bud there are a few diamonds in the rough with these younger guys who can be stars. 

Needle broke off in his bicep reportedly 

usada will take costa out.