Is the Hellbow Era Here?

Res ipsa loquitar - 
notsobigmike - 
duckhuntgangsta - Conor's Kenny Florian impersonation was also great. I love how Chad looked at Dean and had to be told there they are legal and do something about it.

That's one of the reasons Chad might have gone for a sub instead of grinding longer. He wanted to stop getting knotted on the top of the head. Phone Post 3.0

I've always been a little surprised that those kind of elbows from the bottom aren't more common.

If nothing else, it forces the guy on top to do something.

obviously there was some confusion on the legality of them, given that a man in a interim title fight thought they were illegal.

Now that they were well established in such a huge fight, we will see them more often.

12-6 is a weird rule it only counts if you are also straight up and down

MrBobGray - Let's not forget the God Father of elbows, Mr. Florian himself. Phone Post 3.0
You misspelled Pat Smith. Phone Post 3.0

flemingo - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 
notsobigmike - 
duckhuntgangsta - Conor's Kenny Florian impersonation was also great. I love how Chad looked at Dean and had to be told there they are legal and do something about it.

That's one of the reasons Chad might have gone for a sub instead of grinding longer. He wanted to stop getting knotted on the top of the head. Phone Post 3.0

I've always been a little surprised that those kind of elbows from the bottom aren't more common.

If nothing else, it forces the guy on top to do something.

obviously there was some confusion on the legality of them, given that a man in a interim title fight thought they were illegal.

Now that they were well established in such a huge fight, we will see them more often.

12-6 is a weird rule it only counts if you are also straight up and down

Just need a clarification:
So if you're on your back, you still can't hellbow 6-12 the guy above you on the top of his head.
Top of the head is still illegal, I assume?
But of course, hellbowing the ears and side of the head is ok.

Anyone see JoJo's slick as spinning elbow and her weird spike elbows on Saturday? That shit was fierce. Phone Post 3.0

^^ notsobigmike knows whats up