is the M1 company a leech?

M1 is like in the movie stand by me when they were in the lake and dude got a leech on his balls

Mad Xyientist -  Fedor is M-1.  He has a significant stake in the company, and that's no secret.

Fedor may have 2-5 fights left.  Then his fighting career is over and he has sustain his life on something else.  There is no 401k in the fighting business.

If M-1 is successful he will continue to make money for showing up at events and working behind the scenes.

It's not a new thing to see athletes try to get a business venture going to plan for their retirement from competition.  In MMA, when you definitively CAN'T make big money after retiring, who can fault him for trying to grow his business interests? 

30 million is more than enough for a retirement plan

this is continued from my post above...(i dont know why it didnt post)

..........For sure i am not saying these guys are bums...(and im deff not a TUF noob)...but to say these guys are top level in the world of mma is a bit much.  No doubt they are tough guys and good fighters...but not enought to build a company around and market it to the next level.  Like it or not the UFC is the major leagues of MMA.  To admit that doesnt make you a kool aid drinker or a noob...

FOR THE RECORD, I WAS NOT BEING RUDE AT ALL IN MY INITIAL POST AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THE SAME IN RETURN!

asking someone to name a list of fighters is not in any way shape or form rude.  Dont be so defensive

Leeches that can't speak english