Is there a way to buy digital copies of past UFCs?

I want to buy one or two of the past UFCs but I want a digital copy. Are they sold, and if so where?

Fight pass 

No, not entire cards. The UFC edits and censors parts of some cards on Fight Pass, the same service that failed during the biggest combat sports event in history and then shortly after tried to run malware via your browser: https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/7b4zdk/fight_pass_is_shady_ysk_ufc_fight_pass_is_using/

So even if money is no object, the only way to rewatch previous cards in their entirety is to pirate them.

absolutesperry - 

Fight pass 

I don’t really want a subscription but what does that cost? Do you get access to all past events? That might be worth it.

Can I buy recent events on Blue Ray or DVD?

Canooke - Can I buy recent events on Blue Ray or DVD?

Yeah dude. Amazon has a a lot of UFC DVDs, but it seems like it takes a while for them to be produced. I would imagine the newer ones wouldn’t be available for a good while. The majority of mine came from Amazon, I would occasionally see them in Best Buy, and I would also think they would sell them on the UFC website. 

I just googled it and there’s a site URL iwmdvds.com that seem to have a lot for relatively cheap, but idk how legit it is. You may wanna look into it. Checked the UFC site and nada, it appears that there are very few places. 

Thanks man. I’ll look around for Blue Ray/DVD copies.

If you paid for the ppv your wanting in digital form simply acquire it via torrent. Technically it's sterling I guess but you have paid for the product prevoiusly.

Canooke -
absolutesperry - 

Fight pass 

I don’t really want a subscription but what does that cost? Do you get access to all past events? That might be worth it.

I think $10 a month.  I’ve had it 3 times now.  I’d suggest waiting for a month that has a fight pass exclusive card on it, ordering it for that month and binge watch old events. Enjoy the free card and cancel. 

sux u cant download the fp stream

theres probably a way but none that ive used

torrents are an option