Is this A MMA site

Why are Bellator results not top of the news feed.

It`s becomming more & more of an advertising & promoting platform.

TheMasher81 - 

it is pinned up top with 4600 views

This is an MMA site Phone Post 3.0

its 8th on the front page....crazy

intergalatic go suck a dick bitch

Whats bellator? Does it have electrolytes? Phone Post 3.0

TheMasher81 -

Wfa Phone Post 3.0

Bellators on tonight? Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat - Bellators on tonight? Phone Post 3.0

tomorrow after murder she wrote

TheMasher81 -

Oh thank god! I was hoping there wasn't a scheduling conflict. I was gonna watch MSW and record bellator for later. Now I don't have to. Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat - 
TheMasher81 -

Oh thank god! I was hoping there wasn't a scheduling conflict. I was gonna watch MSW and record bellator for later. Now I don't have to. Phone Post 3.0

your lucky......but you should watch it you might learn something about the sport rather than being an 80 words per minute keyboard warrior

TheMasher81 -
Cadillacphat - 
TheMasher81 -

your lucky......but you should watch it you might learn something about the sport rather than being an 80 words per minute keyboard warrior

That's awesome. I watch all organizations anytime I can. Was joking to elude to the fact that there wasn't much coverage on this site.
However.....Go fuck yourself Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat - 
TheMasher81 -
Cadillacphat - 
TheMasher81 -

That's awesome. I watch all organizations anytime I can. Was joking to elude to the fact that there wasn't much coverage on this site.

Great! Im proud of you.....however.......blow me

TheMasher81 -
Cadillacphat - 
TheMasher81 -
Cadillacphat - 
TheMasher81 -

Great! Im proud of you.....however.......blow me

Mods request ip check of this user

Reminds me of meyself and irene minus irene Phone Post 3.0