IS this PPV worth $60

Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler - 
badboyhere - thanks for the comments guys.. I will prob order due to being big hendo fan.. with 2 daughters, goin out to a sports bar doesn't exist.. lol

thanks

+

=

A a fun night out at a bar with your bros watching the UFC.

lol you must know the feeling...

Hell yes Phone Post 3.0

Immaculata - I think it's PPV worthy. The UFC gives us a lot of free shows.

The UFC ain't UNICEF with "giving" away shows.

They give away shows that they know won't draw money.

The only time they gave away a PPV fight was Cain-JDS I and that was more giving to FOX than the fans.

Ben Henderson hasn't been fighting on free tv because he draws money on PPV.

If he drew money, he'd be on PPV.

The UFC has gotten to the point where the arrogantly know the UFC brand alone sells events.

161 in Winnipeg sold out for two reasons.

1. First event in Winnipeg.

2. UFC live.

The peak was UFC 100 and since then the UFC has not done as well on PPV with many cards doing sub-250K buy rates.

The UFC relies on the floor of 150K who will buy any PPV event no matter the fighters and hopes to do more than that with pushing a main event.

The only way tonight sells is if guys decide to have a UFC night regardless of combatants or if you really believe Hendo-Evans for 3 rounds is a PPV main event.

The UFC is giving nothing away. Phone Post

First card in a while I will not purchase Phone Post 3.0

I'm usually pacing around the house on fight day. Hell at 10am I always say only 12 hours to go. With this card it's so ultra shitty I don't even plan on watching the gifs.

We got Patty Cake Evans who looked like so much utter shit his last fight, against old man winter. I've got so much respect for Hendo, but he's not main event worthy anymore.

Nelson is fighting a guy I've never heard of. Then there is the rest of the card where I only know of Pat Barry. This card sucks so much ass.

Please don't waste money on this. Buy your friend, significant other, hell go buy your dad something for tomorrow. But don't give the Zuffa money for doing shit like this.

This would be an awesome FOX card, I wouldn't pay 60 for it though.

This feels like one of those times where it should be a "discount" UFC PPV and not full price

DamirioN - This feels like one of those times where it should be a "discount" UFC PPV and not full price
Totally! It is so frustrating as a faithful fan that they don't do that. Make it $35. I also don't believe the excuse that they can't change the price. Phone Post 3.0

This will be the first one I haven't ordered in a couple of years.

Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler -
badboyhere - thanks for the comments guys.. I will prob order due to being big hendo fan.. with 2 daughters, goin out to a sports bar doesn't exist.. lol

thanks

+

=

A a fun night out at a bar with your bros watching the UFC.

Ohio state on top where it belongs. Phone Post

thestaton - I'm usually pacing around the house on fight day. Hell at 10am I always say only 12 hours to go. With this card it's so ultra shitty I don't even plan on watching the gifs.

We got Patty Cake Evans who looked like so much utter shit his last fight, against old man winter. I've got so much respect for Hendo, but he's not main event worthy anymore.

Nelson is fighting a guy I've never heard of. Then there is the rest of the card where I only know of Pat Barry. This card sucks so much ass.

Please don't waste money on this. Buy your friend, significant other, hell go buy your dad something for tomorrow. But don't give the Zuffa money for doing shit like this.

U know what? Youre right. This card sux! Not buying this crap

badboyhere -
soreshins - 
Stigga - No and I am annoyed bc I will prob buy it. Can't help myself.
This. Goddamit Phone Post 3.0

lol right there with you all!!! goddamnit!!

Just pressed the order button. It might not be the most stacked card but I think the fights will be very good Phone Post

Why is it $60?

This is why I stay friends with ex girlfriends with 50' flat screens:) Phone Post 3.0

I didnt see the card, was it worht60?