Is this really a one-and-done thing with Brock?

If so, it's kind of like - what's the point?  I'll be watching, but it would be a let down if he comes in and looks great and then goes back to wrasslin. 

UFC 200 gets a quick boost, as does the UFC, if they sell this year

I don't think Brock will have any desire to get in a real fight anymore after Hunt is done with him.

$$$

AlbertEinstein - I don't think Brock will have any desire to get in a real fight anymore after Hunt is done with him.

This.

Soon many good gifs Phone Post 3.0

I think it depends on if he wins or not. Personally, I'm hoping for a classic Hunto style walk off KO. Phone Post 3.0

"I'll be watching"

There's the point. Phone Post 3.0

Treat it for what it is, its an exhibition fight ie entertainment.

And youll enjoy it.

Al Cappucino - 
AlbertEinstein - I don't think Brock will have any desire to get in a real fight anymore after Hunt is done with him.

This.

i thought for a second that this was a gif from the future

If he loses it is. If he wins he'll be back. Phone Post 3.0

evh -
Al Cappucino - 

This.

i thought for a second that this was a gif from the future
Lol me too Phone Post 3.0

That baby the real mvp. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Cappa - 

If so, it's kind of like - what's the point?  I'll be watching, but it would be a let down if he comes in and looks great and then goes back to wrasslin. 

Not sure how it works but could the UFC buy out Brock's WWE contract?

Al Cappucino - 

This.

Damn. That doesn't even look like a hard punch at all, and Chris just drops like a sack of potatoes. Samoan power.

AlbertEinstein - 
Al Cappucino - 

This.

Damn. That doesn't even look like a hard punch at all, and Chris just drops like a sack of potatoes. Samoan power.

It's pretty much the same punch he caught Roy Nelson with, and we all know what kind of chin Roy has.

Hunt is a very accurate puncher for a HW, and having accuracy with the power of a HW, means easy walk off KOs.

They trying to set up Brock-Fedor Phone Post 3.0