is vera ever going to fight again?

i am a fan of Vera but it really sucks that he has been gone for so long. He needs to get back in the octagon pronto. It's too bad he wasn't fighting Mino at UFC 73.

waits

He fired his manager and left City boxing so he is in the process of getting all his business and new gym together.

The lesson here is that Zuffa is a mob-like organization with a lion choke on MMA. Should you cross them, they will make it tough for you. Vera crossed them and he vanished off the face of MMA. I think they made an example out of him, much like they tried to do with Barnett.

He vanished because he was under contract to the UFC, and as such was not allowed to fight in another organization.

"He fired his manager and left City boxing so he is in the process of getting all his business and new gym together."

Vera made some smart choices with this one. I think he may have outpriced himself a little. He needs more quality wins before he could have gotten the money he was looking for.

It would have come with time. Hopefully, he'll learn from this and put on a nice run in the UFC.

Having him in the UFC makes me want to watch the events. Exciting fighter with a good skill set.

What a bad time to take a leave of absence from MMA.

Very is the most marketable fighter in the Heavy Weights outside of Randy.
Insane skills and the personality to boot..

He will be back very soon........and keep an eye on his new gym in San Diego /Chula Vista .......He is still training with Kaman and Master lloyd he will be ready......
www.alliancemma.com
www.myspace.com/alliance_mma

ttt