Islam adding leg rubbing to his knee touching game

Nah, that shit’s gay too

1 Like

It’s like they love to show they are not gay yet every photo looks so gay. 20 guys in one room while having tea. What the fuck. Again it’s a culture difference added with Islamic values.

I agree it all comes down to culture.

I think the main issue most have here is the overt nature of their male affection appears similar to the homosexuality they’re religiously opposed to.

1 Like

And they don’t even notice. Because they are low on consideration of other cultural American values.

So let’s just drop this gay shit. These are men willing to die for their brothers in the battlefield. Their Muslim values is what makes them fucked towards women in general.

Poor guys name is Islam. Ain’t no coming back from that shit. :joy:

If I touched my brothers leg like that in a pic, he would be swinging at me in a second . And he would expect the same from me lol

Again cultural difference. There is no resson he should swing at you for showing brotherly love. Think about it. It’s over the top stupid.

America has been conditioned also to hate gays but media portraying them even in your kids schools. Maybe you need islam in your life because you proving them right.

I so tired of this faggot.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

I’m glad you’re that close.

2 Likes

Lmao thats hilarious . Well played sir

Is it that they’re all closet fans?
Or is it them trolling us?