Islam ducked

Pretty clear UFC had him v Gaethje planned for 300.

UFC didn’t have a main for 300, Islam claims apparent injury conveniently side lining him until the Saudi card later in the year then ufc announce Gaethje v Holloway right after that news

Islam is a fucking joke. Him and khabib only ever take fights when location, rules, weigh in conditions and opponents style are all stacked fully in their favour

19 Likes

I mean, look at his first name. Wtf do you expect?

5 Likes

This is why everyone except Muslims and trolls hate him and his whole team.

10 Likes

Not to mention they are all obvious cheaters

8 Likes

That goatfucker would school Justin. Only guy at 155 with a chance at beating goatfucker is Arman. If Arman runs through Oliveira, then that’s the fight to make.

3 Likes

Gaethe would’ve killed khabib if khabib didn’t duck him.
Cause
Khabib couldn’t have taken down a D-1 all American wrestler!
I leaned that here on the UG!

4 Likes

I like how you just made up a story about Islam that has absolutely no grounds in any form of actual substance other than your sick need to see him lose for humiliating your hero’s which he will continue doing for the next X years.

The future for an Islam hater?

619am0

islam-makhachev

Didn’t Islam just kick Volk’s head off in Abu Dhabi and UD Volk in Australia? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I propose you an alternate theory to your failo conspiracy, Eagles are just better than everyone else and you’re fucking delusional.

These retards are too blinded by hate to accept the truth.

They are still currently in the anger stage. Bargaining should be a hoot :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Khabib left in his prime because he couldn’t make the weight cut anymore and the contender list at LW was getting stronger.

Now Islam doing the same. Neither of them will have any notable legacy. Never gave back to anyone except themselves

4 Likes

Truth. How many cancelled fights and bullshit pullouts are they gonna have. Plus proven cheaters in their camps

2 Likes

The one and only time that neither Khabib nor Ferguson were injured, Khabib pulled out due to trouble with cutting weight.

5 Likes

Didnt Ferg make it to weigh in and “trip over a wire” when he had a title shot?

It must have really fucked you up and turned you into a crazy man who stores gifs of my posts on your computer to see Tony’s glorious downfall :joy:

1 Like

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

1 Like

Yes he barely beat the champ from a smaller weight class, then he ko’d him in a short notice fight.

This is exactly what we are complaining about. They control the factors around every fight in order to significantly impact the fight itself.

No bushido

5 Likes

Vok was the p4p #1 fighter in the UFC. Delude yourself into thinking he wasn’t the best opponent after Islam murdered Oliveira who was also p4p. Makes no difference to me. Islam fans are in for years of cope and seeth.

Also got more time to hydrate and used IVs. Probably had 20lbs on volk in that fight

2 Likes

aaron paul gtfo GIF