Islam: "Khabib could easily beat Sean Strickland"

Is anyone really going to question Islam or Khabib at this point? (or me for that matter)

Khabib is the GOAT.

Islam is going to run through WW next.

Are you baby brain haters going to cry about it the whole time or finally bow down and kiss his feet and find Islam in your life?
Islam Makhachev GIF - Islam Makhachev Islam Makhachev ...

i sense a little bias

2 Likes

The reason he’s probably biased is because Khabib is the best fighter anyone has ever trained with and Islam himself has never even beat him.

Islam, cousin Usman and Umar are going to run through the UFC.

When will it sink in?

1 Like

Islam is a great fighter be he is very beatable

I think Colby beats him at WW. I also think Justin and Dustin can do it at 55.

Edit: let’s not forget Islam has only beat Charles and Volk twice and Volk is a small ass 55er. That headkick should of been blocked but he’s so short it got the top of his head. We need to see Islam fight the top talent in the LW division

3 Likes

Problem with your theory is he would have to fight 155ers first

[​IMG]

2 Likes

I want Islam to defend the title 2 more times, set the record. Move to WW and Usman to come from Bellator to the UFC ASAP

Strickland would beat the fuckin dog piss out of Khabib…lol…fuck outta here

doesn’t matter, strickland won’t be champ for long

I like all your posts a lot and I am certainly a Strickland fan because he is white trash just like I am but I don’t think he stops khabib’s takedowns.

Khabib was able to outgrapple rockhold before he retired

2 Likes

In a fight? Training? Wrestling?

Training

He could probably beat DDP. I heard he beat up Chimaev standing. Wrestling him will be a problem

Yeah idk if I put a ton of stock into that

1 Like

we all saw khabib’s wrestling against Tibau…
he outgrapple training partner? its like DC saying Cain cleaned mats with him

I know you’re trolling because you’re ratlike irl, but Khabib was 23 fighting a roided up monster with the some of the best tdd in MMA history… and still didn’t get scratched and pinned his ass to the cage for the W.

I’ve never even heard of Sean Strickland, lol. That name sounds familiar from the UFC early days pre-Fertittas. Someone back then had the name Strickland I think.

Khabib could beat this no-name and GSP in the same evening.

1 Like

Hes the middleweight champion

He won the belt by dominating the second best 185er of all time

1 Like